Our forum (1 Viewer)

Gint11

It’s been said before and it needs saying again…..

Our forum Sky Blues talk is head and shoulders above any forum I’ve been on football wise. I think this everytime I go onto opposition clubs forum, I’m yet to find one that comes close.

Great work by all involved. Credit where it’s due. I’d even say the content isn’t bad either. We get the odd wally but you know what i mean.

Best club, best crest, best team, best manager, best forum.

have it

Evo1883

Our forum Sky Blues talk is head and shoulders above any forum I’ve been on football wise. I think this everytime I go onto opposition clubs forum, I’m yet to find one that comes close.

Great work by all involved. Credit where it’s due. I’d even say the content isn’t bad either. We get the odd wally but you know what i mean.

have it

I do think sunderlands is well set out

Harries11

I tried looking for Swanseas forum to have a look what they are saying for tonight, they have 4 different forums with similar amounts of posts on each, if they all culiminated together they could have a decent discussion.

Grendel

have it

It picked up massively 10 years ago it was rubbish before then

Otis

have it
Oh f*ck off you absolute wet wipe!

torchomatic

The official CCFC forum was good while it lasted and I quite liked the Telegraph one too. Has to be said though, Nick does a fine job and SBT is so much better than many of them. Luton's is definitely the worst of the worst.

Grendel

Was that when you joined?

giphy.gif

torchomatic

Greggs

have it
bit needy, mate.

harvey098

Yes, thanks Nick (and admins) that help keep it running.

Anyone remember Covmad? Think it was run by Kev Monks. I used to spot him at games quite regularly but not for a long time. Is he still about?

olderskyblue

Has Nick popped his clogs? Is that why all this crap is being spouted? :D

SlowerThanPlatt

Yes, thanks Nick (and admins) that help keep it running.

Anyone remember Covmad? Think it was run by Kev Monks. I used to spot him at games quite regularly but not for a long time. Is he still about?

Still about, goes to all the 23s home games too. Nice guy

Sky Blue Harry H

Deby, Forest and The Mackems all have good forums, and the traffic on the latter is unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread