Our form last 10 (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

You're the one who's demanding auto's as minimum. How many more wins and draws do we need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Demanding?????

No I WANT autos. What cov fan doesn't?

14 games in and we r auto contenders. Not the time to cry really

stupot07

Err what

Check my post count. Post m-f non stop. This week was no different?

Have always told stupot I think he's negative

Plz stop using racw card. This is a football forum

I AM NOT FUCKING NEGATIVE. Just because I don't get carried away after every game or signing doesn't make me negative.

You're the one that expects autos, you should be concerned by both our form and performance levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

covcity4life

I want autos not expect. Your losing your head a abit right now pal

We are 4th with game in hand. Yes right now form is dipping but we can just as easily turn it round as we could continue it or get worse even

Noone expects autos
Noone thinks we are up already. Exaggerations may be the reason so many are panicking right now

stupot07

Demanding?????

No I WANT autos. What cov fan doesn't?

14 games in and we r auto contenders. Not the time to cry really

But not if our current form doesn't improve.

1.6 (last 10) X 32 = 51 points + 25 = 76 well short of autos
1.5 (last 6) X 32 = 48 points + 25 = 73 well short of autos.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It doesn't matter about the stats on their own but the manner of today's performs is a concern. I'm with Stupot. A team with lofty aspirations needs to putting teams like Blackpool and Swindon to the sword.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They happen, disappointing nonetheless as you're right 2 points from those two games is disappointing but we're not the only team this sorta of stuff happens to.

Burton were smashed 4-0 by relegation threatened Fleetwood a week ago and drewe 0-0 with bottom of the table Crewe
Gillingham have lost to Barnsley, Colchester and been held by Oldham and Southend
Walsall were held 1-1 to bottom of the table Crewe and last week lost to Chesterfield

We're not the only team near the top who have poor results.

Go look at the two form table Stupot has posted, one Walsall appear in 10th and in another Burton appear in 14th. Do you think both of those clubs are shitting themselves and going on about how bad they are.

covcity4life

But not if our current form doesn't improve.

1.6 (last 10) X 32 = 51 points + 25 = 76 well short of autos
1.5 (last 6) X 32 = 48 points + 25 = 73 well short of autos.

We're not gonna draw every game till end of season though

After what we seen already this season my bet would be on us getting back to winning ways sooner or later. Which means these rocky patches won't derail thr season

Otis

They happen, disappointing nonetheless as you're right 2 points from those two games is disappointing but we're not the only team this sorta of stuff happens to.

Burton were smashed 4-0 by relegation threatened Fleetwood a week ago and drewe 0-0 with bottom of the table Crewe
Gillingham have lost to Barnsley, Colchester and been held by Oldham and Southend
Walsall were held 1-1 to bottom of the table Crewe and last week lost to Chesterfield

Go look at the two form table Stupot has posted, one Walsall appear in 10th and in another Burton appear in 14th. Do you think both of those clubs are shitting themselves and going on about how bad they are.

Can't argue with that at all. 2 home games now coming up. We get 4 points from those and we will be very happy. Bag all 6 and we will be right up there pushing the top 2.

covcity4life

Being dissapointed at 3 draws is a good sign really. We are starting to think like a successful teams fans

Let's just remember why that is before deciding we are shit again all of a sudden

Saying that think pboro game will be very tough

Skyblueweeman

Fair comments, can't argue with what you said. Makes it a lot more frustrating though. That's kinda what I meant about teams with our aspirations...not taking advantage when we could be.

I get what you're saying though...fair point.

Sick Boy

Err what

Check my post count. Post m-f non stop. This week was no different?

Have always told stupot I think he's negative

Plz stop using racw card. This is a football forum

You were the bellend who brought up racism in the first place and got called out on it.

stupot07

Wish I hadn't bothered. Thought it was interesting and would spark some debate instead it just led to being called negative. Which btw doesn't feel very nice when you're on the receiving end.

covcity4life

Nah you brought it up a few pages ago sickboy and It's not appropriate for this thread.

I understand today is frustrating. I just shouted at mu wife because of the team. But let's not turn on each other

God bless

Stu noone ganging up on yoy. You gave your views and many have the polar opposite view. U love making jibes at people being optimistic so don't be so so sensitive to being called negative

Sick Boy

Nah you brought it up a few pages ago sickboy and It's not appropriate for this thread.

I understand today is frustrating. I just shouted at mu wife because of the team. But let's not turn on each other

God bless

Stu noone ganging up on yoy. You gave your views and many have the polar opposite view. U love making jibes at people being optimistic so don't be so so sensitive to being called negative

Haha! Others have noticed it and called you out on it. To write slander on this forum against a respected poster is bang out of order and says a lot about you.

Wife?! Blimey, I thought you were in college.

Evo1883

The fact some fans believe we should be aiming for automatic and are moaning here about our form really does hit home how over expectant we are .think how hard a job it is to turn an almost relegated side into automatic contenders in 12 months having spent almost nothing .
We should try and cement ourselves in the top 6 first and foremost ..that would be a great season full stop and a remarkable turnaround.
Auto this auto that ..get real people jesus

Sick Boy

The fact some fans believe we should be aiming for automatic and are moaning here about our form really does hit home how over expectant we are .think how hard a job it is to turn an almost relegated side into automatic contenders in 12 months having spent almost nothing .
We should try and cement ourselves in the top 6 first and foremost ..that would be a great season full stop and a remarkable turnaround.
Auto this auto that ..get real people jesus

I was shouted down as being negative when I suggested that top 10 this season would be a real achievement after the few years.

covcity4life

I was shouted down as being negative when I suggested that top 10 this season would be a real achievement after the few years.

Is that why you lie and say people thibk we are already promoted?

Btw evo it's not cov fans wanting autos who are moaning. It's negative posters who are moaning because they want everyone to think and agree we are are bad .

I think those of us who think we can get promoted are overall happy with season so far

Today was just very very frustrating

FRY-CCFC

Wish I hadn't bothered. Thought it was interesting and would spark some debate instead it just led to being called negative. Which btw doesn't feel very nice when you're on the receiving end.

well you're being a bit negative mate

Sick Boy

Is that why you lie and say people thibk we are already promoted?

Btw evo it's not cov fans wanting autos who are moaning. It's negative posters who are moaning because they want everyone to think and agree we are are bad .

I think those of us who think we can get promoted are overall happy with season so far

Today was just very very frustrating

No one is saying we are bad; where has anyone said we are bad?

I recall a thread on here recently were those who had placed bets on promotion this season were already gloating.

covcity4life

Well that is dumb I agree

But number r of posters saying stu being negative. Take me and our history out of equation and point stands that it's gone a little OTT

That's what a frustrating draw will to do fans though. Understandable. Chin up stu

Sick Boy

Well that is dumb I agree

But number r of posters saying stu being negative. Take me and our history out of equation and point stands that it's gone a little OTT

That's what a frustrating draw will to do fans though. Understandable. Chin up stu

I agree to a certain extent but it's a forum so there are going to be opposing views. The stats are interesting though and we aren't as good as some seem to think we are.

Skyblueweeman

No one is saying we are bad; where has anyone said we are bad?

I recall a thread on here recently were those who had placed bets on promotion this season were already gloating.

Tbf, I placed a bet recently on us going up. That said, today, we were bad.

covcity4life

I agree to a certain extent but it's a forum so there are going to be opposing views. The stats are interesting though and we aren't as good as some seem to think we are.

And the response to that is we ain't as bad as stats of laat 6 or 10 make out

Middle ground is staring us in face lol

Gazolba

Thanks for this valuable post. It's always good to take a step back and look at our current form rather than the overall form. Our current form is mid-table, which is where we may well end up. But the fact is it is not good enough to get us promoted.

Grendel

You should bother and you should ignore the idiot who keeps baiting you -- I actually think he has some physiological problems

covcity4life

How have I baited him today. Be honest

I came into thread after negative stuff had been said.

Oh shit your baiting me....well played

Otis

Lol

Oh how different this forum would be tonight had we held on for a win. Football's fucking crazy

That is true.

No handball: happy faces, with everyone saying we are just 2 points behind the automatic promotion place and we have a game in hand. Great win, really gritty how we dug in and hung on. Unbeaten run extended.

Handball and pen resulting in a draw: Worst we have played this season, terrible result, trend is downwards, only 3 points from the last 3 games, big worries all round.

1 decision, 1 moment and everything is turned on it's head. You get results like today. As long as it doesn't start to become a regularity, then I don't think we should worry too much.

Would expect TM to act now on Reda's replacement and hopefully we will be a lot more solid again next week against Peterborough. Our home form is good, so we should fear no-one here at the Ricoh and we now have 2 home games in succession.

covcity4life

Agree with all that otis

Although 4 pts from next 2 would be ok

But god help this forum if pboro match is the 1 pt lol

Philosorapter

Our form over the last 5 shows no change (just under 1.8 pts per game). Probably the worst indication using these set of results (games 5 to 9) to get a prediction of how the season is going.

There was always going to be a wobble after the success of the first few games (1-4) but it has settled down now (games 10 - 14) and with two home games coming up, its looking promising.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread