Our Fifa 22 Ratings (1 Viewer)

Tea & Busquets

611EF64B-30A7-47F3-BE2D-0C4772CB6BE3.jpeg D7153239-2671-4211-A653-56135B190651.jpeg 9F11D8B4-5C9C-4708-9A9E-ADBFE248EB3F.jpeg D35786CA-B4E2-420A-AE1A-89EF60BBEC17.jpeg
sorry for the poor quality, these are screenshots from a friends video. we’re severely underrated. can see them fixing us up before the official release. glad to see some new youngsters.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not before the official release, they update in the new year I believe if a player has had a prolonged period of good form

SlowerThanPlatt

they’ve rated Gyok lower than half the team. COH is rated lower than Hamer, Moore is not even 70, all of our main CBs are the same rating. i have more issues with this as well.

As I said they don’t take into account form until later on in the game, so someone like Gyokeres won’t be upgraded yet if he keeps it up

SkyBlueGuy

Ha. Maatsen ranked lower than Pask, Bright and Da Costa.

I know it will likely be updated, but outside of the elite teams, Fifa ratings (or anything for that matter) aren't great. EA don't seem to care about anything other than Ultimate Team these days. The rest is buggy, broken or crap. Fifa 22 will be the first one in the series since 2014 I haven't bought. Just not worth the headache

Sky Blue Pete

I know it will likely be updated, but outside of the elite teams, Fifa ratings (or anything for that matter) aren't great. EA don't seem to care about anything other than Ultimate Team these days. The rest is buggy, broken or crap. Fifa 22 will be the first one in the series since 2014 I haven't bought. Just not worth the headache
They employ thousands of volunteers they’re not far off at all

Frostie

Overall Rating means literally nothing.
It's only really there for the Ultimate Team players & to create discussion.

As others have said these will be hugely outdated anyway.

Reactions: TTG

Ccfcisparks

Other than Vik
guess so but these ratings are usually based on last year. UT he will be underrated all year, he will get a boost on seasons soon.

Users who are viewing this thread