Our Barnsley supporting friend (1 Viewer)

Barnsley

When we beat Brentford, the next day I told a Huddersfield fan at work we’ll win our next 6 games, and lose at home to Rooney FC. He laughed his head off, I Got the first bit right, hopefully I got the last bit wrong.

ovduk78

When we beat Brentford, the next day I told a Huddersfield fan at work we’ll win our next 6 games, and lose at home to Rooney FC. He laughed his head off, I Got the first bit right, hopefully I got the last bit wrong.
Do you also remember some of our fans laughing at you on here when you predicted that you would finish between 10th & 14th. You're predictions are clearly way out so a handsome win against the sheep shaggers is surely a certainty!!

Barnsley

Do you also remember some of our fans laughing at you on here when you predicted that you would finish between 10th & 14th. You're predictions are clearly way out so a handsome win against the sheep shaggers is surely a certainty!!

I remember them laughing at me when I told them, 80% of teams in this league couldn’t cope with our style of play, and that if we could start taking our chances we’d be a top 6 side. They wouldn’t have a word of it for a second, they were all convinced we’d be relegated.

Sky Blue Pete

I remember them laughing at me when I told them, 80% of teams in this league couldn’t cope with our style of play, and that if we could start taking our chances we’d be a top 6 side. They wouldn’t have a word of it for a second, they were all convinced we’d be relegated.
Relegation unlikely now

Greggs

Piss off. James was your greatest ever player last time I looked. You believe your own bullshit.

Greggs

You make it up as you go along. Decent side though

Barnsley

Piss off. James was your greatest ever player last time I looked. You believe your own bullshit.

Was I right though pal ?. We started scoring and we’re are we in the league? 😂🤣😂🤣. I was right about James too. Not that I said he was our greatest ever player.

Evo1883

To be honest, I don't recall Barnsley getting anything wrong about his team... I laughed at him too 🤣

no_loyalty

@Barnsley do you think you will be able to afford to sign Dike permanently, if you are still in the Championship next season?

Hutch11

I love that lil ol Barnsleh are sticking it to the so called bigger boys
Long may it last , apart from when they play us obviously

Users who are viewing this thread