Our 1st 10 league attendances with sisu at the helm were (1 Viewer)

brinner

an average crowd of 19,992.

and our last 10 attendances with sisu at the helm have been:

an average crowd of 15,045.

so weve lost an average of just under 5000 on the average crowd since sisu took over and gradually tightend the purse strings investing less and less until this seasons absoloute zero.

skyblueben83

Agree that fans staying away due to poor management of the club, but economic situation will also add to fans not turning up.

I will add though that the club don't seem to be doing much about getting bigger crowds. With so many empty seats and a lost generation (16-21 Year olds) I can't understand why there aren't more concessions and drives to get bums on seats, younger fans(the future). Well the obvious answer is the club don't make a penny from food/beverage sales!! So not in their interest to drop ticket prices to get fans in!!! Fucking useless

Ryan Baber

The Sooner These C**TS get out of our club the better im fed up off all this bullshit
sisu out
SOMEONE CLEAVER AND RICH IN:blue::blue::blue::blue:

ccfcway

We have lost almost an entire generation of fans due to our circumstances and lack of ANY success (just finishing top half would be a start !).

Sad thing is, we are in danger of losing another generation as well (20's and 30 year olds) which includes me, as I have lost interest and am now laughing when we conceed as opposed to only a couple of years ago where it would have annoyed me until at least tuesday.

We should be working with the local youth community and giving free tickets to reward a term without sickness at school, "star of the week" etc etc, but as it curently stands, free tickets are a punishment, not a reward !.

Its going to take an awful lot to win over a city with a glass half empty....

Everyone is already talking about how we will struggle in League One next year, and its only just turned December !!!!

The decline has not remotely come to an end, we could be in serious trouble of losing nearly all of our loyal fan base....

You only have to look at Pompy and think "they have ben through a lot" and then realise they have been promoted, won a cup etc in the past 10 years, we have had nothing.

Happy Weekend everyone !!

See you on the other side of a home defeat tomorrow !

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

'Tis true, I also find myself openly laughing at our ineptitude now. Gotta get some value out of this Season Ticket. I hope Cody gets a go tomorrow at some point so I can use my "Freddy Eastwood without the brain" gag again.

Back to the OP, imagine what the average of the first 10 game of next season is going to look like. There are a hell of a lot of people not renewing ST's next season, and more will give up between now and then as the dual pain of relegation and economic depression strikes home.

wingy

So close to going off to start watching Leamington,what a pleasant saturday afternoon that could be !

wingy

'Tis true, I also find myself openly laughing at our ineptitude now. Gotta get some value out of this Season Ticket. I hope Cody gets a go tomorrow at some point so I can use my "Freddy Eastwood without the brain" gag again.

Back to the OP, imagine what the average of the first 10 game of next season is going to look like. There are a hell of a lot of people not renewing ST's next season, and more will give up between now and then as the dual pain of relegation and economic depression strikes home.

If Cody starts tommorow ,it backs up my theory that he was a board signing ,and KD's influence has prevailed ,after all Parkin nearly joined and no one thought he was a thorn player.
I don't seeAT signing his own player and then not using him.

cloughie

We have lost almost an entire generation of fans due to our circumstances and lack of ANY success (just finishing top half would be a start !).

Sad thing is, we are in danger of losing another generation as well (20's and 30 year olds) which includes me, as I have lost interest and am now laughing when we conceed as opposed to only a couple of years ago where it would have annoyed me until at least tueday.

We should be working with the local youth community and giving free tickets to reward a term without sickness at school, "star of the week" etc etc, but as it curently stands, free tickets are a punishment, not a reward !.

Its going to talk an awful lot to win over a city with a glass half empty....

Everyone is already talking about how we will struggle in League One next year, and its only just turned December !!!!

The decline has not remotely come to an end, we could be in serious trouble of losing nearly all of our loyal fan base....

You only have to look at Pompy and think "they have ben through a lot" and then realise they have been promoted, won a cup etc in the past 10 years, we have had nothing.

Happy Weekend everyone !!

See you on the other side of a home defeat tomorrow !

so sad
yet so true

Lord_Nampil

I think you forget SISU know when they took over they took over a club which averaged over 20,000 the two seasons before. They knew there was a strong fan base so that's probably why they decided to take us on. I think though they are driving them away which is a fair point, but maybe there sticking around because they actually know there is a fan base there they can make money on??

I guess the problem they have is the fact they dont talk to the fans, as well as everything they do the fans hate!!!

Though shmmeee is roughly correct i make it about a loss of roughly 2 million add the 1.2 million on you get the loss the orange one mentioned roughly between 250K and 300K a month!!!

Danceswithhorses

This is the Sky Blues poorest equivalent return after the first 20 matches of a league season for 87 years (according to BBC Sport)
Thanks SISU...and some people wonder why attendances are low and fans are getting rebellious ??

Users who are viewing this thread