Osti (1 Viewer)

rexo87

If true sorry. Was off cov support news service on Facebook. That normally just post stuff off news on the internet but can’t find this story anywhere. So maybe osti hasn’t gone back and we may well see him again

sorry everyone

Not your fault mate! I’m just going off some quotes in the telegraph today where Robins says his thigh was slightly sore before the Preston game but should be back by Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vow

If true sorry. Was off cov support news service on Facebook. That normally just post stuff off news on the internet but can’t find this story anywhere. So maybe osti hasn’t gone back and we may well see him again

sorry everyone
Bloody hell Pete! Grrrr

Grappa

He posted this on the Scandinavian Supporters Club facebook page last night:

Da har jeg desverre fått beskjed om at sesongen min er over. En strekk i hoftebøyeren. Takk for all support fra dere. Det viktigste ble sikret igår! We are staying up!
💙

Translated - So I've unfortunately been told that my season is over. A stretched hip flexor. Thanks for all your support. The most important thing was secured yesterday!

Sky Blue Pete

Da har jeg desverre fått beskjed om at sesongen min er over. En strekk i hoftebøyeren. Takk for all support fra dere. Det viktigste ble sikret igår! We are staying up!
💙

Translated - So I've unfortunately been told that my season is over. A stretched hip flexor. Thanks for all your support. The most important thing was secured yesterday!
Knew it what does robins know eh!!!

Sky Blue Harry H

💙

I understood this bit - Norwegian is dead easy :oops: :rolleyes::oops:👨‍🎓

Brighton Sky Blue

💙

Norwegian's easier than I thought

Hadji's_Goatee

Defo gone back to Brighton. Doesn’t sound positive on getting him back from this article with quotes from Robins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah - doesn't sound like we can get him back - hopefully, Robins playing it safe. After all, he said similar things about Walsh – and he's joining in a few weeks.

cooperskyblue

I don't see it as he isn't coming back at all. Our season hasn't finished yet, neither has Brighton's.
O'hare didn't sign for us until mid July so I wouldn't expect Robins to be in a position to say anything other than what he has.

I hope we see Ostigard back and in the same way I felt positive O'Hare would sign and he did, I feel positive that if Ostigard does leave Brighton in the summer we will do everything we can to get him.

Frostie

I don't see it as he isn't coming back at all. Our season hasn't finished yet, neither has Brighton's.
O'hare didn't sign for us until mid July so I wouldn't expect Robins to be in a position to say anything other than what he has.

I hope we see Ostigard back and in the same way I felt positive O'Hare would sign and he did, I feel positive that if Ostigard does leave Brighton in the summer we will do everything we can to get him.

Only way he leaves Brighton this summer is for £££ which effectively rules us out.

fatso

A lot may depend on whether Brighton stay up.
If they do, then I can’t see Ostigard being happy sitting on the bench. But if they get relegated, they will keep him, and let some of the big money defenders go.
So, it’s fingers crossed, and hope Brighton get some points in the bag this weekend.

Sky Blue Pete

If they do, then I can’t see Ostigard being happy sitting on the bench. But if they get relegated, they will keep him, and let some of the big money defenders go.
So, it’s fingers crossed, and hope Brighton get some points in the bag this weekend.
Fulham are down aren’t they?

Brighton Sky Blue

He said he would either need to be starting, or for there to be a ‘plan’. Which could mean going out on loan for another season to definitely start the season after

Alkhen

I think the best chance of seeing him back next season is if he signs a long term contract extension at Brighton

Just can see us being able to match offers to buy him or wages.

Also cant see Brighton being happy to loan him anywhere with a year left on his triggered contract. But they might see him progressing here if they have a longer term interest in him.

robbiekeane

I don't read too much either way into that article. He is saying thanks for everything he's done etc which sounds like he's not coming back but then he has to do that I guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a loan for another year. Don't think we'll sign him permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread