Orange order march in Coventry right now (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

What victory? What war. Oh yes one so long ago I wonder how much they know of battle of the Boyne, William of orange or why James II became so unpopular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably more than you would be my guess. Why does it matter how long ago ot was. It's our history and for what ever reason they feel the need to celebrate it and are perfectly within their rights to do so.

skybluetony176

You do realise that the Labour Party allied themselves to the UDP in the 70's to keep themselves in power? As far as I'm aware they also haven't ever encouraging terrorist acts in England.

You really are an ignorant twat. Because it didn't happen on English soil that seems to make it alright. The DUP have long running connections with the LVF who most certainly did commit act's of terror on British soil.

I suggest you read up on a few things.

skybluetony176

Surely for every terrorist their is a freedom fighter?

So isn't it commendable the Government is supporting freedom fighters?

The difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is your point of view. Nothing else. I'm of the opinion myself that anyone who commit's an act of terror is a terrorist, there are no freedom fighters in that respect.

You seem to want to pick and choose you're standards on this to suit.

Monners

Sorry for the language earlier. The sentiment towards the paritular individual on here still applies though.

Grendel

I always looked at it the same way as you. But I can only take a certain amount. And I reached my limit.

Obtuse has a catchphrase of you are twisting my words. Also I keeP reminding him he was voted "thickest poster on GMK" which he seemed to take personally.

Grendel

Grendel

Blocked Grendel ages ago. Had enough after several years of his bullshit. Bit it doesn't even show what people quote from him. You are left without a clue when someone keeps quoting him.

You liked a post from me 3 weeks ago.

dutchman

I wish they would just to join a vote of no confidence in May and screw the DUP who potentially could ruin the peace process by being effectively a part of the British government.
I doubt very much that will be necessary as even the DUP recognise how toxic any deal with a doomed Tory government would be.

Astute

Isn't it amazing what the lure of power can do to people.

Sky Blue Pete

I said England and it depends on definition of terrorism.

I'm not obsessed at all but I suspect that these alliance would be justified if it was to secure the "correct" result.

Pete made some comment that some Ulster unionist was associated with Enoch Powell. That's odd as mr Corbyns inspiration Anthony Wedgewood Benn and Michael Foot considered Enoch Powell a friend and ally
Absolutely right. Mine was to point out the balance though but you are correct

RegTheDonk

I wish they would just to join a vote of no confidence in May and screw the DUP who potentially could ruin the peace process by being effectively a part of the British government.
Trouble is there would be a combined strength of 328 votes, enough to swing it. While I would expect anything crucial such as a confidence vote, queens speech etc to go through, perhaps there will be other issues where back benchers need to be persuaded.

Will be interesting to see how the Brexit negotiations line up, might be a case of having to make concessions to keep a lot of people happy. I get that we need strong and stable bla bla, but there are people who keep going on about almost half the country voted to remain. So perhaps a hung parliament might ensure hard line policies aren't rubber stamped isn't a bad thing.

dutchman

18951417_1354214611314473_5372012711431014746_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread