Orange Balls (1 Viewer)

BigCsCheesyGrin

With the snow predicted to fall tomorrow pm, does anyone know if we have undersoil heating? Could we potentially be seeing an orange ball used (memories of City v Blackburn at Highfield Rd)...except we are in a poor division and Ipswich arnt current league champions !

DazzleTommyDazzle

With the snow predicted to fall tomorrow pm, does anyone know if we have undersoil heating? Could we potentially be seeing an orange ball used (memories of City v Blackburn at Highfield Rd)...except we are in a poor division and Ipswich arnt current league champions !

I'd settle for the same result!!

cornoccfc

I thought the program Jasper Carrot hosted was Goldenballs?

torchomatic

I remember us using orange balls quite often. Particularly in the late 70s, early 80s.

BigCsCheesyGrin

I even had an orange ball for my subuttioe set late 70's early 80's. Fairly apt as before double glazing it was bloody cold. Had to keep those flicking fingers in fine working order for my painted ccfc team vs the reds (pick any team that plays in red from man utd to sthamptn)

ccfcway

wow, takes me back...

was drinking in "the irish centre" in Liverpool, they day we spanked Blackburn !

memories !!

ajsccfc

There was a game last season where the pitch was a bit frosty, did we use an orange ball then?

Regis87

Yep orange balls and the only snow they bothered clearing was to expose the white lines on touch lines and penalty area . Does any one remember Keith Wellers tights !

MayallMan

I'm surprised no one has made a joke about Deluded's Orange Balls :D

J

Jack Griffin

Orange balls with exposed white areas, shit man go see the doctor, that could be serious.

torchomatic

I do. And remember his stunning volley against someone or other. It was a bloody brilliant goal.

Yep orange balls and the only snow they bothered clearing was to expose the white lines on touch lines and penalty area . Does any one remember Keith Wellers tights !

Waldorf

At least we won't be paying for running the undersoil heating: we only pay rent, it's up to ACL to provide us with a pitch to play on!

Users who are viewing this thread