Optimistic for the future now? (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Stadium debarcle seems to be nearing a solution!
We have a manager!
New players!
New coaching staff!

-I'm reminded of the "Things can only get better" - Tony Blair wave outside Downing Street, lets hope for a decade of success!

The Reverend Skyblue

well i feel better than i have so far this season.
I did'nt have any faith in Thorn ,and Shaw was only a stop gap, which perhaps should have gone better than it did, but now all the uncertainty has gone , i feel quite good.
Yes we have a proper manager at last who knows what he's doing , and i like the signings today, so yes i'm hopeful we have now reached the bottom and everything from now will be going in the right direction.
I have said i will support fully Robins this season and next, as i'm sick of changing managers every season, and it has proved to be the wrong many times, on how to get our club to move forward.

The Rev

Last edited:

Macca

We haven t won in the league and lost our last game 4-1 to shrewsbury. I ll stay cool for a while I think :D

Disorganised1

Got to be good news - though I should point out that Tony Blair waving and saying things can only get better proved to be sadly and disasterously wrong.

Black6Osprey

Its all about what happens on the pitch and although some good things appear to be happening, until I see these new players in the team I reserve judgement on how good the last few days have been. We need to start winning and soon, if we start getting better effort levels, playing with more pace, getting better results and better crowds then the last few days will have been positive.

Users who are viewing this thread