opening game of the season memories Come on lets have them. (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

For me it was the 97/98 season Highfield Road bathed in sunshine me and my best friend got season tickets in the Mc Donalds family stand Block q Row t seats 35 & 36. Beat Chelsea 3-2 Dion with a Hatrick. It was all so simple then
And for some reason they played this tune at the end of each win [video=youtube;98P-gu_vMRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc[/video]

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Yeah Think Dion done one not long after, he scored 2 in that game i think

Marty

Yeah Think Dion done one not long after, he scored 2 in that game i think

Huckerby got 1 of the goals for defo, Dion flicked on a punt from hedman and huckerby beat the on rushing keeper to the ball and lobbed him, don't ask me how i remember :D

Skybluefaz

The bad games stick in my mind, Kevin Campbell banging in a hattrick for Forest against us. And Alen Boksic tearing us a new one for middlesboro. Robbie Keane had just gone and the boro' fans singing "where's your Keano gone?" still echo round my ears to this day. What made it worse was watching Craig Bellamy trying to fill his boots and knowing it just wasn't going to happen.

Lord_Nampil

Both great games! I remember Arsenal away as
Well Quinn 3-0, there have been some crap ones Forest, Southampton and Middlesbrough!! Wimbledon as well when we opened the east stand phill babbs last game?? Was 0-0

derbyskyblue

Everton 1 cov 4, david cross hat trick who also got a hat trick in the final match at burnley, we won that match 3-1. Think that was about 74 or 75. All seems a long time ago now.:eek:

stupot07

The first game at the ricoh beating qpr 3-0 was a pretty good game. The players were pushing and shoving before kick off.

Walking Bird

:claping hands:Arsenal away. Baking hot day, shit load of lager. Bobby Gould playing everybody up front, Quinn hat trick, stunned gooners everywhere, great day!! :claping hands:

Hibbert

Walking away from a sun-drenched Oakwell after a comprehensive 4-1 victory thinking ' Dowie IS the man'

Users who are viewing this thread