Open Letter on Behalf of Coventry City Fans (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Every time I read something on that board it amazes me how they fail to grasp the simplest of facts.

The comment about the football revenues being ‘immaterial’ to Wasps was particularly striking.

skyblueinBaku

It probably shouldn't be on it if they have no intention of pushing it like they would if it "Woz all SISU".
They are so full of self importance that they probably think that adding their name to it is necessary to give it validity.

shmmeee

Good sane replies on this page.

Never change SBT you mental bastards 😂

I notice the FPA haven’t pushed it either. Nothing on the Sky Blues Talk Twitter either? You’d have thought they’d be pushing it 😉

shmmeee

Incorrect again.

Mate. Firstly I’m clearly taking the piss. Secondly I’ve just scrolled through your timeline again. You’ve still got the Jan statement pinned and I went all the way back to the auto post about this thread.

Proof:

73DA08A1-A293-4F36-9855-3CDF8C80DEB1.png 74E762D8-0AAF-41B6-9832-3A1B2FDF4828.png 9AE32DF9-47C5-471D-AE1B-AFF956BFA0FA.png CC9AEEE1-116D-42E5-90AA-3E16D8DC43FC.png 8A2F5526-A86C-4D2B-9DD9-66B830709397.png EDCEF8D4-D8B3-462F-B2FB-099D14E48FE5.png

Nick

Administrator

shmmeee

So there is something on Twitter then?

You are trying too hard on every single thread. Go out and enjoy the sun.

The have mobile computers now. I’m not trying anything you weirdo. I’m chatting shit on the internet and I’ll carry on. You want me to post our respective number of posts if you want to play “posting on the internet is weird” as the literal admin of this forum?

I had a light hearted joke at you because you made yourself look silly and then tried to dig your way out and it was funny. Get over yourself.

Mucca Mad Boys

So there is something on Twitter then?

You are trying too hard on every single thread. Go out and enjoy the sun.
The have mobile computers now. I’m not trying anything you weirdo. I’m chatting shit on the internet and I’ll carry on. You want me to post our respective number of posts if you want to play “posting on the internet is weird” as the literal admin of this forum?

I had a light hearted joke at you because you made yourself look silly and then tried to dig your way out and it was funny. Get over yourself.

You two need to sit down, face-to-face for an episode of 'The Gloves Are Off'. The result would be pure verbal entertainment.

Nick

Administrator

Hardly made myself look silly or dug anything. You said something incorrect for a change.

You are on every thread and being very desperate. There's no need. Chill out.

shepardo01

Here are the Trusts comments that they posted after the letter - thoughts?

"So, where are we now during this pause in the proceedings? SISU will continue to try to wrest (quite legally, note) the ownership and control of the Ricoh as cheaply as possible from Coventry City Council and Wasps Holdings for pressing financial reasons related to the outstanding debt which they hold. Coventry City Council and Wasps Holdings will continue to resist SISU equally strongly, and, in Wasps' case particularly, for equally powerful financial reasons.

SISU versus Wasps/CCC - it's a brutal match that we are all being forced to watch, with both sides using Coventry City FC as a "football".

We can’t just let these multi-million pound institutions just get on with their battle, can we? Because who is actually suffering in all this? It’s worth repeating – it's Coventry City FC, that's who. It's Coventry City FC -its employees, its on and off the field team, Coventry's local businesses, the Clubs' very culture and tradition and, above all, the fans who are victims here, the collateral damage. If ever there were pawns in the big money/big real estate game that is modern football, then it's the Sky Blues and the Sky Blue Army. But, judging by their actions, no-one with the power to do something to remedy this situation really cares about us and what we want.

Progress must be made to get the City back in the City. That's why we were keen to sign up to the Open Letter and to its call for a further talks."

chiefdave

Here are the Trusts comments that they posted after the letter - thoughts?
Glad they put their name to it and posted it on their site. That's a definite improvement over how they've acted in the past.

Not sure there was any need to add to it. If anything that dilutes the statement a little. But its still progress from a point blank refusal to believe anyone but SISU was in any way to blame.

clint van damme

Glad they put their name to it and posted it on their site. That's a definite improvement over how they've acted in the past.

Not sure there was any need to add to it. If anything that dilutes the statement a little. But its still progress from a point blank refusal to believe anyone but SISU was in any way to blame.

It just sounds to me like they're desperate for us to get back to the Ricoh, even for the interim period before the new ground getting built, (if it gets built).

I think that's totally reasonable to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread