Open Letter on Behalf of Coventry City Fans (1 Viewer)

mark82

Well the biggest surprise there was we have an LGBT group , well I never lol !

Yep, they've been around for a while I think. They were involved in the SCG which became the supporter forum. If anyone wants contact details let me know via a private message and I can put you in touch.

Look I understand the need for our club to be playing in Coventry it’s our home City but why beg The Pests to resume talks why beg Coventry Councillors like Maton & Mutton for anything, the downside with us ever having anything to do with The Pests Nest is we will always in some part have to deal with Coventry Council and they just want to screw us. It’s obvious dodgy deals were done to help get the Pests into the Nest hence why they are so determined we can only go back if we forever agree to bow to Maton, Curtsy to Lucas and pay for everything including the ink on the paper of any signed agreement that means we cover Pests & Council losses once the correct decision is made on the Councils state aid for the Pests to move into their new Nest!!!

PS please note this in part is a parody note but does in fact carry some truths however you have to work them out for yourself as like the rest of you I’m totally confused why a company losing money hand over fist is more worried about their. house sellers than the company who is willing to pay them to live at their ploughed field of a property????? Only one way to get Cov back to Cov I think and that is Warwick University cause it would appear Wasps think the council will bail them out more than taking on the only possible tennant and earning their way out of debt!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

There needs to be a strategy to embarrass the city of culture rubbish as well

Really not sure that's smart. Lot of football agnostic people quite excited and committed to that. Go in like a wrecking ball on something people see as unrelated and public opinion about fans can turn quick. See BLM/XR/Peta etc.

clint van damme

Really not sure that's smart. Lot of football agnostic people quite excited and committed to that. Go in like a wrecking ball on something people see as unrelated and public opinion about fans can turn quick. See BLM/XR/Peta etc.

Fuck 'em

Grendel

if a rugby club forced Liverpool out of Anfield in their city of culture year what would fge response have been?

shmmeee

if a rugby club forced Liverpool out of Anfield in their city of culture year what would fge response have been?

What's the aim of it all though?

Just to make us feel better? Sure crack on, though probably better to go with the shit on Wasps doorstep idea.

Make any kind of difference? I can't see how it would do anything but hinder.

Karen who's been helping little Alopecia learn her dance routine for the big show isn't going to support us because @letsallsingtogether smoke bombs her.

Grendel

Just to make us feel better? Sure crack on, though probably better to go with the shit on Wasps doorstep idea.

Karen who's been helping little Alopecia learn her dance routine for the big show isn't going to support us because @letsallsingtogether smoke bombs her.

I think Derek Richardson has as a higher moral compass than honest Dave and Justice Joy and he really hates public scrutiny

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

He never used smokebombs

clint van damme

*Bites tongue about SBT's attitude to the other SBT for the last several years*

But they never really reached out to anyone else though.
They never tried to get other groups counter sign like they did on that letter.

shmmeee

I think Derek Richardson has as a higher moral compass than honest Dave and Justice Joy and he really hates public scrutiny

How can we get to him?

To drag this back on topic. The reason I'm so pedantic about whether it's CCC who asked for CCC to be protected or Wasps is if we can isolate Wasps then all the nonsense falls away and we might be able to embarrass him. While everyone can point to everyone else we get nowhere. We need to make it clear what (and who) the block is.

Equally, if we can make it clear the council ARE asking then that opens up a very very easy route for progress. Divide and conquer.

But they never really reached out to anyone else though.
They never tried to get other groups counter sign like they did on that letter.

Was purely seeing the phrase 'at least they're doing something' and remembering how that used to be used on here (not entirely seriously).

withnail

I respect what this letter is trying to do and fair play for trying it but stating it’s on behalf of all Coventry fans isn’t right.
I for one don’t want to see us back at the Ricoh while london wasps own the place. We’ll never prosper there.

higgs

Good letter Mark and Pete well said on our behalf thank you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

Thank you Mark and Pete. Everyone is very busy and I’m sure you guys are no exception so I really appreciate you taking significant time out of your days to keep momentum. No matter the outcome you can feel proud you’ve done what you can!

Sky Blue Harry H

Think it needs something to embarrass, rather than destroy any good work that people have done. You can embarrass in a humorous way, without upsetting the hard working volunteers etc. Nearer the time. SBT ought to have a Gofundme pot towards cost of such an event. Joy will have to pay in her £2k under a pseudonym !

Users who are viewing this thread