Open letter Ann Lucas to Seppala (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Last week, Ann Lucas sent an open letter to Joy Seppala asking for a meeting. Has she accepted ? If not, WHY NOT ?

bigfatronssba

If Seppala won't meet the fans as she claims she's too frightened maybe she's scared of Lucas as well?

In fairness I've seen Ann Lucas in the Shepherd and Shepherdess after a few beverages and I was scared at that point.

speedie87

I'd prefer it if she stopped doing anything through the media and did things quietly and efficiently in private

SuperCov

If Seppala won't meet the fans as she claims she's too frightened maybe she's scared of Lucas as well?

Where has this Sepalla's frightened to meet fans come from? I've seemingly missed it, anywho I thought our Joy had 'balls of steel' ;)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

chiefdave

Where has this Sepalla's frightened to meet fans come from? I've seemingly missed it, anywho I thought our Joy had 'balls of steel' ;)

I think it originally came out of Nikki Sinclaire's meeting with Joy. Was repeated at the SBT meeting but I think that's the source.

chiefdave

How would you know?

Fair point, would be good to get something simple like "we're talking and hope to be able to reach an agreement" so we know something is happening, if and when it does. Don't need to know every detail of the talks or have things leaking out from anyone involved that risks upsetting any chance of agreement.

Users who are viewing this thread