Oops (1 Viewer)

joemercersaces

I go and watch Cov RFC occasionally with a mate, if we’re away somewhere crap. On Saturday he went to The Butts while I was at the Ricoh. Says he was running late and got to the car park at the ground about 5 minutes to 3. As he was paying the attendant his fiver a bloke with a London accent came up to the guy and asked for his money back. The guy asked him why and the Southern Gentleman said “I thought this was where Coventry City play”. Poor chap must have missed their goal!

Brighton Sky Blue

I go and watch Cov RFC occasionally with a mate, if we’re away somewhere crap. On Saturday he went to The Butts while I was at the Ricoh. Says he was running late and got to the car park at the ground about 5 minutes to 3. As he was paying the attendant his fiver a bloke with a London accent came up to the guy and asked for his money back. The guy asked him why and the Southern Gentleman said “I thought this was where Coventry City play”. Poor chap must have missed their goal!

Dongo can't catch a break poor sod

Covrock

Must have been the strange lines on the grass and the big H either end gave it away. Or was it those 6 foot six between the eyes monsters warming up?

oucho

Don't believe any football fan in England could mistake the butts park for the Ricoh......unless it was Tim fisher.
Nah....Fisher doesn't know anything about football

Forever_Blue

I’d have stayed, the concourse is basically one big working man’s club with hot meals and a decent pint.

skybluetony176

I was in the queue at the Ryan Air check in desk at Birmingham airport once and a middle age brummy couple in front of me suddenly realised that they were flying from East Midlands airport not Birmingham. I did my best not to but I had to laugh. It was the way the man turned to the woman and said in a thick brummy accent bloody hell Dawn we’re at the wrong airport, we’re supposed to be at East Midlands. The funniest thing was they’d queued for about half an hour and they only realised their mistake when they got their tickets out when they reached the front of the queue.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Fiver?????????????????

Skybluefaz

I was in the queue at the Ryan Air check in desk at Birmingham airport once and a middle age brummy couple in front of me suddenly realised that they were flying from East Midlands airport not Birmingham. I did my best not to but I had to laugh. It was the way the man turned to the woman and said in a thick brummy accent bloody hell Dawn we’re at the wrong airport, we’re supposed to be at East Midlands. The funniest thing was they’d queued for about half an hour and they only realised their mistake when they got their tickets out when they reached the front of the queue.
I wonder who got the power pack.... Aha ha ha, aha ha ha, aha ha ha... News.

Users who are viewing this thread