only 1 ticket arrived (1 Viewer)

skybluekelly98

I ordered 1adult and 3 junior tickets to be delivered for game vs gills, but this afternoon only 1 ticket arrived, one of the juniors. Not sure whether to wait and see if the others are delivered seperately or contact the club. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure why they would deliver seperately. (Btw i ordered online)

theferret

I ordered 1adult and 3 junior tickets to be delivered for game vs gills, but this afternoon only 1 ticket arrived, one of the juniors. Not sure whether to wait and see if the others are delivered seperately or contact the club. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure why they would deliver seperately. (Btw i ordered online)

Would definitely contact the club. Twitter seems to get the fastest response.

Skyblueloyal

I heard on cwr today that someone had got 3 extra tickets and tried to contact the club about them the surname on the tickets was Mills or Hills

skybluetony176

If you bought online did you have to buy in 2 attempts due to your 10 minutes being up?

I did and mine turned up in 2 different envelopes. Could be a Royal Mail issue rather than a club issue. IE they've only sorted one envelope and the other will arrive tomorrow.

If that is the case I would sit tight until tomorrow's post has been before panicking too much.

You'll Never Beat McPake

I received additional tickets today I bought online last Saturday but still no sign of season tickets I ordered the previous Thursday. Anyone else had this occur?

lifelongcityfan

still waiting for my gils tksts and st having oredered them last wednesday ovet the phone and was told they would be sent out the next day

shambles

Si80

still waiting for my gils tksts and st having oredered them last wednesday ovet the phone and was told they would be sent out the next day

shambles

Bought our season tickets last Wednesday too (online). Still hadn't received anything so popped to the shop tonight on way home from work.

Gills ticket being sent out as a single ticket and your season ticket will follow as they've ran out of season ticket booklets.

mattylad

I ordered 8 adult tickets and today 8 adult tickets arrived...im outraged at this complete show of accuracy!

Sbarcher

Ordered my ST by phone yesterday. Was told ticket for Friday would be posted out with ST to follow. Gills ticket arrived this morning. Well done ticket office, one happy customer here.

lifelongcityfan

Ordered my ST by phone yesterday. Was told ticket for Friday would be posted out with ST to follow. Gills ticket arrived this morning. Well done ticket office, one happy customer here.
wish i could say the same!!! received nothing yet despite ordering via the phone and paying last wednesday!!

I work 100 mile away and cant get up the ground and its impossible to contact the club, no replies to email and the phone line has collapsed...complete shambles

Now in the process of raising an official complaint

skybluekelly98

Just been back online and it says ive made a transaction of £13.40 yet on the same page it says only 1ticket has been ordered, the one i received presumably. Just emailed the club. Ive most likely been ripped off. Mental. Sisu out!

JHarding1987

I ordered on Friday two orders, one for 3 and the other for 2. The first order, whilst providing a reference didn't appear in purchase history, but the second one did . So on Saturday morning I ordered 3 more tickets, blocks away from the other order. This order showed in my purchase history. Monday, my bank showed I had been charged for all three orders, but still only two show in purchase history. On Tuesday two tickets delivered. Now nervously waiting, hoping the other order for three will be delivered in time. I have emailed the club providing screenshots of purchase history and Bank account. What do we do if come Friday still no ticket? I've tried both numbers but never any answer. I thought the remaining order (that is listed) would have been delivered today.

Cv3cov

I ordered 8 adult tickets and today 8 adult tickets arrived...im outraged at this complete show of accuracy!

I ordered 18 online Saturday and all 18 arrived today, mind you I had to spread them over 3 different rows!

Last edited:

skybluekelly98

I am in the same situation and have also sent screenshots. If they dont arrive by friday i will be expecting free tickets for yeovil and a half price pie!

skybluesam66

i have been told if they are not in the post on friday - to go and queue up with proof to collect my tickets
thats fine - but what if there are 3000 of us in that queue??

Rusty Trombone

i have been told if they are not in the post on friday - to go and queue up with proof to collect my tickets
thats fine - but what if there are 3000 of us in that queue??

Take a blonde wig, umbrella, sunglasses, upside down magazine. Should get you ushered inside fairly swiftly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 8

mattylad

if the money was taken but the tickets didnt show in your order and don't show in your purchase history then they were not allocated. This can happen if two people selected the same seats and processing of the payment was interupted or delayed. I suggest anyone in that situation email the club via the shop and customer service emails found on the contact page..Make the subject URGENT TICKETS NOT ALLOCATED and include your order number...if they didn't take the money then that is a different scenario

Users who are viewing this thread