Online shop (1 Viewer)

RegiswasGod

Anyone having any issues? I don't have a lot of money and I have scrimped and saved to purchase 3 personalised away shirts for family members. I ordered them 5 weeks ago and had no contact from the club,even though they take the money at the time of order. I reached out to them 2 weeks ago to be told that they're awaiting stock of some numbers. I then reached out again a week later to be told the stock was imminent and they could guarantee Christmas delivery. I messaged them again yesterday, just to get a message back today to say they don't have a number 1 in stock. I have reminded them of their promise and advised them that there are 91 other football clubs that they could borrow a number 1 from. Shoddy service and the kids will be without a present 😔

Bugsy

that is bad service, if I was you I would go down to the actual shop in person and try and see if they can do anything that way if possible.

least then you can say you have tried everything and they cant give you a shit fob off online......PUSB

RegiswasGod

that is bad service, if I was you I would go down to the actual shop in person and try and see if they can do anything that way if possible.

least then you can say you have tried everything and they cant give you a shit fob off online......PUSB
Thanks Bugsy. I've tried, but they're saying all online and personalised shirts come from the distribution centre. I have just suggested a change in number on the back of 2 of them. Not ideal, but it's looking like there's no desire to actually sort anything their end so I'm just going to have to make suggestions where possible.

Alkhen

Anyone having any issues? I don't have a lot of money and I have scrimped and saved to purchase 3 personalised away shirts for family members. I ordered them 5 weeks ago and had no contact from the club,even though they take the money at the time of order. I reached out to them 2 weeks ago to be told that they're awaiting stock of some numbers. I then reached out again a week later to be told the stock was imminent and they could guarantee Christmas delivery. I messaged them again yesterday, just to get a message back today to say they don't have a number 1 in stock. I have reminded them of their promise and advised them that there are 91 other football clubs that they could borrow a number 1 from. Shoddy service and the kids will be without a present 😔

Oh no what a pain. Do you have Twitter? Complain on there direct to the club, it's more public and usually gets things sorted a bit quicker.

Bugsy

Thanks Bugsy. I've tried, but they're saying all online and personalised shirts come from the distribution centre. I have just suggested a change in number on the back of 2 of them. Not ideal, but it's looking like there's no desire to actually sort anything their end so I'm just going to have to make suggestions where possible.

no problem, ahh right that is bad as its not your fault or mistake, maybe try getting in touch on twitter see if that could help or reach out that way and explain your circumstance...PUSB

edit: Alkhen got there lol

speedie87

Thanks both. Unfortunately I'm not on any social media at all. I might see if I can get a friend to do it for me though. Thanks for the suggestion.

I’d ask the shirt without the number on then get them to contact you once they have them, and pop in and get it added if your local

RegiswasGod

I’d ask the shirt without the number on then get them to contact you once they have them, and pop in and get it added if your local
Do they add them in the shop? The suggestion I got from them was that they don't. I'll have a look. Thank you.

RegiswasGod

So I created a twitter account just so I could interact with them on there. It did the trick, although it also attracted the morons who all found it funny. The club have said they will sort it and have guaranteed me a Christmas delivery. I have since deleted the account on twitter (shortest account in history). One hour on there was enough to show me why I don't do social media. It's just a shame that we're in an age that, in order to get anything that resembles adequate customer service, we have to resort to social media like that. Thanks for your help guys. Really appreciate it.

Bugsy

So I created a twitter account just so I could interact with them on there. It did the trick, although it also attracted the morons who all found it funny. The club have said they will sort it and have guaranteed me a Christmas delivery. I have since deleted the account on twitter (shortest account in history). One hour on there was enough to show me why I don't do social media. It's just a shame that we're in an age that, in order to get anything that resembles adequate customer service, we have to resort to social media like that. Thanks for your help guys. Really appreciate it.

That's why I dont bother with social media (Facebook, twitter) as its full of dumb bellends who all have an opinion that 1. don't have nothing to do with them and 2. Don't understand what there on about anyway lol its not like here where there's plenty of intelligent guys around and we all have something in common. Glad u sorted it. Happy to help a fellow sky blue.....PUSB

dan87

Exactly the same issue with me, I ordered a personalised away shirt for my son’s birthday, it never arrived. Their email response was that they were awaiting letters and numbers to be delivered. Apparently the stock has now arrived and they assure me it will be delivered for Xmas, with three days to go this is looking very doubtful! This has been a poor experience and not something I expected from a Championship Club. 😡

Nick

Administrator

giphy.gif

RegiswasGod

Exactly the same issue with me, I ordered a personalised away shirt for my son’s birthday, it never arrived. Their email response was that they were awaiting letters and numbers to be delivered. Apparently the stock has now arrived and they assure me it will be delivered for Xmas, with three days to go this is looking very doubtful! This has been a poor experience and not something I expected from a Championship Club. 😡
Exactly this. And at no point have they ever reached out to me; each time I had to contact them. They were waiting on numbers and letters and then, apparently, when they arrived the shipment didn't have enough number 1's on it. Ironic, as they're the ones taking the piss. They've now guaranteed Christmas delivery, so they must have found some from somewhere. I really hope you get yours too.

Tommo1993

The actual shop winds me up. Several staff stood about doing fuck all (what a gig!) yet they’re not bothered about answering outside communication

Kilclines curly mullet

The shop staff are nothing but helpful and do their best. We are living though a pandemic meaning supply chain issues occur around the world. The shop also has nothing to do with the online store - the communication and stock are dealt with by completely separate staff.

I genuinely hope that the shirts arrive in time for Christmas.

RegiswasGod

The shop staff are nothing but helpful and do their best. We are living though a pandemic meaning supply chain issues occur around the world. The shop also has nothing to do with the online store - the communication and stock are dealt with by completely separate staff.
If they were doing their best, they'd actively attempt to reach out to keep me posted. Or even just update me when they said they would. Or respond to my requests for an update. Or maybe even just explain what you have tried to explain and maybe offer alternative options.
They aren't doing their best. If they were I'd be a lot more understanding.

Nick

Administrator
If they were doing their best, they'd actively attempt to reach out to keep me posted. Or even just update me when they said they would. Or respond to my requests for an update. Or maybe even just explain what you have tried to explain and maybe offer alternative options.
The people in the shop aren't the same as online though to be fair.

RegiswasGod

The people in the shop aren't the same as online though to be fair.
That's fair. My gripe is with whoever does the online communication. But they represent the club, so it's important for the clubs perspective that they're aware.

Kilclines curly mullet

As per my post, the shop staff are nothing to do with the online service. If you order online you communicate via different people. Agree that the club should still be aware as the retail partner but it’s important to distinguish between the shop and the online store.

RegiswasGod

As per my post, the shop staff are nothing to do with the online service. If you order online you communicate via different people. Agree that the club should still be aware as the retail partner but it’s important to distinguish between the shop and the online store.
Fair. The fact that I didn't realise there was a difference speaks volumes. It's being sorted though. Thank you.

OldBedrocker

The online service is crap and the shipping charge is a joke £6!!. I ordered a kids 3rd sheet on Dec 9th as after 3 visits to the shop they didn’t have the 1 size I need in stock YXL (10 year old). It was eventually shipped on the 12th and I finally got a tracking update that it would be delivered on the 14th, then 15th, then 16th eventually yodel knocked the door to say it had been damaged and sent back. It was too late to order another in time for Xmas 😡

Terry Gibson's perm

I ordered a home shirt with O’Hare on it for my lad on 2/11 and it took about 5 weeks to come and then ordered an away shirt with Allen on the back on 28/11 and that is due for delivery today, the non numbered shirt stuff that I ordered arrived quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread