Online Jigsaw Puzzles (1 Viewer)

ccfcricoh

Right,

So I had a bit too much time on my hands and created some online CCFC jigsaw puzzles.

See the link below where you can see and complete them, should kill an hour or so at least.

Just thought i'd share in case anyone was as bored as i am.

Puzzles by ccfcricoh - Coventry City - jigsaw puzzle album

If you have any recommendations let me know and i can make some more, i will probably also add a few more anyway, also let me know if you'd like easier/harder ones!

Just a time killer and something to do!

PUSB

ccfcricoh

I enjoyed doing them to be fair. Makes you realise how good our kits and badge really are! The checkatrade one definitely took the longest!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ccfcricoh

Thanks for posting link. Did one last night.
Wife's got an actual 1000 piece one on the go.
Think I'll give that a swerve!
No problem at all, yea i'm not feeling a 1000 piece one! I can do up to 300 on the website though so i could add some slightly tricker ones to keep everyone quiet!

skyblueinBaku

If you are interested in jigsaws @ccfcricoh, have a look at 'Jigsaws Galore' by David Grey. There are hundreds on their website at a reasonable price and even some free ones. I have several of his collections.

ccfcricoh

If you are interested in jigsaws @ccfcricoh, have a look at 'Jigsaws Galore' by David Grey. There are hundreds on their website at a reasonable price and even some free ones. I have several of his collections.
Cheers, will have a look. i must admit, i didnt know i was interested in them at all until lock down came around.
I do find they are quite therapeutic though and if the subject is good, they can be very enjoyable!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Completed the Keith Houchen (obviously!) header picture in 19:42. It would have been ironic to finish in 19:87!

Skinnythebear

Thanks CCFC, enjoyed doing some of these.
Is there a way of keeping the picture to the side whilst doing the puzzle?
I got round it by opening up another session and bouncing between the 2 to remind me of what I was doing.

clint van damme

I got round it by opening up another session and bouncing between the 2 to remind me of what I was doing.

You can make it pop up in the left hand corner by clicking on one of the icons

ccfcricoh

Yes, press the bottom left button and you can pop up the picture but it does take up some of your space! Can also make it so its a watermark that stays in the background

Glad a few people are enjoying, some more added now.

If you sign up to website for free, it should record your time so we can see who is quickest - not that its a race!

ccfcricoh

Can't make them too easy can we! That and the McFadz one with all the green are fun!

I've just added a 300 piece one which i haven't tried myself yet!!!
managed to complete the 300 piece "Huddle" one in just short of the length of a football match! Quite tricky!!!

OffenhamSkyBlue

I never knew it was a "thing" until your post, so thanks! Didn't realise you could hit pause, so i went for my tea and took over an hour to do Houch's Header! Strangely i wasn't too bothered about taking my time over the one with the girls in bikinis it suggested i complete next!
Will go back for the 300 piecer. Never knew i even liked jigsaws. Except my Black & Decker, obvs!

ccfcricoh

I never knew it was a "thing" until your post, so thanks! Didn't realise you could hit pause, so i went for my tea and took over an hour to do Houch's Header! Strangely i wasn't too bothered about taking my time over the one with the girls in bikinis it suggested i complete next!
Will go back for the 300 piecer. Never knew i even liked jigsaws. Except my Black & Decker, obvs!
No problem, glad a few people seem to have enjoyed!

Good luck with the 300 piecer! Made the eyes hurt a little!

Also added the 87 team photo after getting caught up in the "highlights" excitement!

Users who are viewing this thread