Online Club Shop (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

My dad has ordered me the 87 retro shirt online from the club shop on the 16th December and it hasn't even been dispatced yet. Has anyone else had such a slow experience with it?

Nick

Administrator
Nah he just got an email saying he would get another when it was dispatched but nothing else.
Bit random, I've only ordered a few things but always been pretty quick.

Would say drop them an email on the just sport one but not going to get a reply for a few days.

Sick Boy

Bit random, I've only ordered a few things but always been pretty quick.

Would say drop them an email on the just sport one but not going to get a reply for a few days.

Cheers, I will try and get him to do it. I thought it could just be to some kind of Xmas rush.

Londonccfcfan

Ordered online the checks trade trophy final dvd as one one of my sons Xmas presents on the 26th November. 10 quid plus £5 delivery guaranteed before Xmas.

On Thursday last week my wife asked me (Thursday21st December) where’s his dvd, checked online on my account said order status “still processing”. Panic mode struck that with two days to deliver before Xmas this ain’t happening. I called the club shop. Said they had a problem issue. Not sure what it was. Said they would put it on 24 delivery will get it by Saturday 23rd. I didn’t risk it. Said I’ll pop into shop on Friday pre match and pick it up.

They refunded apparently my 5£ delivery.

Good job I checked on Thursday. Otherwise this would have totally screwed up one of my sons presents.

Btw no apology. Btw payment was taken on 26th November. Incredible. But hey ho look I understand there was no anger on my part as I understand we are run like a sole trader business.

Somerset Sky Blue

I ordered DVD, calendar and two training tops (1 for each kid). Delivery sent - but, on arrival last Tuesday, only one top with other refunded.
Sent a quick email and they despatched a replacement which arrived within two days - impressed with the response.

Sick Boy

Have got to send a chaser email, hopefully it will actually arrive before the new year! Thanks all

wingy

Ordered online the checks trade trophy final dvd as one one of my sons Xmas presents on the 26th November. 10 quid plus £5 delivery guaranteed before Xmas.

On Thursday last week my wife asked me (Thursday21st December) where’s his dvd, checked online on my account said order status “still processing”. Panic mode struck that with two days to deliver before Xmas this ain’t happening. I called the club shop. Said they had a problem issue. Not sure what it was. Said they would put it on 24 delivery will get it by Saturday 23rd. I didn’t risk it. Said I’ll pop into shop on Friday pre match and pick it up.

They refunded apparently my 5£ delivery.

Good job I checked on Thursday. Otherwise this would have totally screwed up one of my sons presents.

Btw no apology. Btw payment was taken on 26th November. Incredible. But hey ho look I understand there was no anger on my part as I understand we are run like a sole trader business.
Hey
You're kidding me
There's a dvd of the Chechatrade!
Bad luck Sick Boy
That is just poor.

Users who are viewing this thread