Online Arsenal on CCFC (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Keep Cov in Cov...well done online Arsenal!

MalcSB

Not entirely sure the council have done everything they could have done to KCIC. They might have not reneged on the deal regarding the land for the Ricoh at the outset, for example.

skybluefred

Not entirely sure the council have done everything they could have done to KCIC. They might have not reneged on the deal regarding the land for the Ricoh at the outset, for example.

Strange how there is always one who who couldn't see the truth if it jumped out and bit him.

SkyBlueHomer

Very good interview, the more publicity we can get the better.

We do have to remember not to let this chance of publicity on TV affect the lads on the pitch though and not let it turn into a 90 minute SISU out protest

H

Huckerby

fantastic news. Its great to see other club communities appreciating our plight.

Sterling Archer

Did Ann Lucas write the interview? They deserve a share of some of the blame as well, that makes it sound they are utterly faultless yet I feel the council have actually shown contempt with certain comments and actions.

SISU, Council, ACL, Football League, etc All are contributing factors for our plight at different degrees and levels.

covcity4life

Did Ann Lucas write the interview? They deserve a share of some of the blame as well, that makes it sound they are utterly faultless yet I feel the council have actually shown contempt with certain comments and actions.

SISU, Council, ACL, Football League, etc All are contributing factors for our plight at different degrees and levels.

agreed, its unfortunate that KCIC are so pro council.

Ashdown1

Plus the fact that all large scale inherited debt will catch up with you sooner or later unless of course you are the US or Japanese governments !

MichaelCCFC

I've been having people call me a sisu scab because of the why/when signs for Arsenal, from some people who think there should be a boycott, and now according to some on here kcic is pro acl! People seem to want to label things just to reinforce their viewpoint and ignoring the facts. If you read the article properly, a key kcic aim is to campaign for an Independent Inquiry into ALL parties responsible for this mess

WestEndAgro

I've been having people call me a sisu scab because of the why/when signs for Arsenal, from some people who think there should be a boycott, and now according to some on here kcic is pro acl! People seem to want to label things just to reinforce their viewpoint and ignoring the facts. If you read the article properly, a key kcic aim is to campaign for an Independent Inquiry into ALL parties responsible for this mess

Don't worry Michael, it is crystal clear what you are trying to achieve, and we all know that all parties own a percentage of the blame.
kcic

skybluetony176

just keep doing what you're doing, its a sterling job and alot more than nearly anyone else is willing to do.

Skyblueweeman

One thing about the article was the bit about the 'inability to sign players'. That's not really true anymore.

Just saying...

WM

mark82

The article does suggest the council have done everything they can though doesn't it? I disagree with that.

That aside, it's a good bit of exposure and I'm really hoping it comes off on Friday night. We could do with a stay behind protest like Cardiff did on BT Sport. Good effect as they present from the pitch. Shame it's a Friday night abd people will be (rightly) worried about missing last train. That will be a good opportunity missed.

runner

Good article hope it has an impact and that what we do Friday night will too ... sadly I think SISU won't care what we do ... they have Rhinoceros skin !

Ashdown1

The article does suggest the council have done everything they can though doesn't it? I disagree with that.

That aside, it's a good bit of exposure and I'm really hoping it comes off on Friday night. We could do with a stay behind protest like Cardiff did on BT Sport. Good effect as they present from the pitch. Shame it's a Friday night abd people will be (rightly) worried about missing last train. That will be a good opportunity missed.

Just out of interest, what now do you think the council CAN do ?? I'm Curious

Joy Division

Not trying to overly pick that point but in your opinion what do you think the Council should be doing to help CCFC? I'm not pro or anti Council/ACL btw

Edit: Damn you Ashdown :)

AndreasB

To be fair, that is the most common sense I have ever heard from Michael. Sure there is still the refusal to blame anyone but SISU and the bizarre fixation with Joy, but overall a well delivered statement.

You just need to sort out the claptrap you come out with on your KCIC emails now...

Monners

My understanding is that any protest at the match on Friday is purely focused on the club not playing in Cov, with no attention being brought to any particular party involved in this farce. Keep it as simple as that - and don't draw attention to any internal stuff within the support, otherwise the outside world will miss the key issue. Opportunity exists to show some togetherness. PUSB:claping hands:

shmmeee

Just because you "feel" it doesn't make it true.

Sterling Archer

Just because you "feel" it doesn't make it true.

Congratulations, you've understood the foundations of what makes something an opinion. Clever you.

What a bizarre retort. Imagine if that was the response to every post on here that was an opinion (i.e. 99.99% of them).

Users who are viewing this thread