One the subjeect of Pubs (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Found this on Facebook, How the hell this place is still around
Go on Facebook and Type in I've been blanked from Browns, some great stories.

Covstu

i have never had a problem with Browns but i know lots and lots of people who have!!! If you wear trousers and a shirt, you aint getting in!!!

Nick

Administrator
I have got in once, then they came to kick us out for no reason!

What are you meant to wear? Have tried in all sorts!

Disorganised1

I've never had a problem either - perhaps because of my age, but I've gone in wearing everything from suits to jeans.

bamalamafizzfazz

I have got in once, then they came to kick us out for no reason!

What are you meant to wear? Have tried in all sorts!

Exactly the same Nick. Got chucked out of that place on St Georges Day a few years back by Pineapple head, she said "Get out i don't serve England shirts!".
I tend to find that if you walk in keeping yourself to yourself and don't smile and look as though you might be the type of person who goes out not to enjoy themselves the two pricks on the door tend to let you in :D

Disorganised1

That explains how I got in. :(

johnwillomagic

Browns what a weird place.

I do not live in Coventry but tend to meet up once a year for uni reunion as studied in Cov. We have a bet can we get in Browns or not.......thing is the place is so shit when you get in there and lacking in atmosphere that you are almost upset not to get chucked out.

I have got in about three times out of ten, refused outright on the door about two times and been chucked out by a hobbit who I reckon must be the owner, small man syndrome about five times after bouncers let me in without a blink of an eye.:jerkit:

As I said don't know what Hobbit man problems is but I really would not worry about not getting in there it's shit!

Covstu

Jeans and a T-Shirt for me always works, I know they have refused couples going in there for a meal when its been dead in there!!!

Last time I went in they had an awful concrete floor, they really could do with earning some more cash to afford for it to be finished.

Users who are viewing this thread