One SISU thread (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can we have just the ONE SISU thread on here? It seems every time I look, there is yet another thread quoting the same old thing like: "SISU have to go" or "Do you think SISU should get out now?" or words to the effect. There have been absolutely loads of threads started regarding this, but there's nothing new in them. They are all pretty much the same. Don't get me wrong, I agree with the threads content, it's just that there are now far too many and I believe SISU protest type posts need to be kept in one place.
Ah well. Rant over!
(I can hear the missus calling! .....*"Victor, are you moaning again?"*)

Astute

OMG yet another SISU thread :facepalm: :laugh:

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
OMG yet another SISU thread :facepalm:

:D Damn! Nick! Can we move this to the newly soon to be formed SISU Forum Thingy please? :D

Last edited:

skybluesben

well i did have 1 but it got deleted.... :blue:

Nonleagueherewecome

Ir's a general principle, too; we have a new "Thorn Out" thread today when the other one was active only a few hours ago.

les_miserables

Can we have just the ONE SISU thread on here? It seems every time I look, there is yet another thread quoting the same old thing like: "SISU have to go" or "Do you think SISU should get out now?" or words to the effect. There have been absolutely loads of threads started regarding this, but there's nothing new in them. They are all pretty much the same. Don't get me wrong, I agree with the threads content, it's just that there are now far too many and I believe SISU protest type posts need to be kept in one place.
Ah well. Rant over!
(I can hear the missus calling! .....*"Victor, are you moaning again?"*)
Why have you done a SISU thread then ?

torchomatic

Could we have one thread for each player so when he gets slagged off all the posts can stay together. Oh, and one for each board member and steward.

Users who are viewing this thread