One plus point (1 Viewer)

gzuz87

Arsenals next week, the players are going to play out of their skin there.

Tad

Please, no jokes. It's too soon.

TheHellion

Would it not be the ultimate CCFC irony if we went to the Emirates and managed to win? Very unlikely I know, but that would be so much like this club.

The CableGuy

Yep, I half-joked after the Brum game that our next decent performance will be at Arsenal. Kinda wish I hadn't now.

You watch these players play their arses off in an attempt to get a move somewhere where they get paid extra just for showing up for work.

After Arsenal, were away at Oldham. They're probably feeling 'tired' for that game already.

wingy

I fear even Arsenal reserves are gonna show us up! Hope so! Ten again, we'll get the 'it's only the cup and the league is our priority' excuses from the club and they won't actually acknowledge there are issues

Especially with a share of the gate reciets tucked away,the players will no doubt get their share for getting past the first two hurdles.:facepalm:

gzuz87

I fear even Arsenal reserves are gonna show us up! Hope so! Ten again, we'll get the 'it's only the cup and the league is our priority' excuses from the club and they won't actually acknowledge there are issues

I'll happily trade a arsenal hammering for a win on Saturday but the players don't care about what we want, which is what I've been saying on here for the past week, they only care about their money, their looks and their future which with this club is a new 3 year deal for player like Bell and Baker. I hope they don't do any media interviews because they are only going to come up with the same bollocks they've been using for the past couple of weeks. Don't wanna listen to their lies anymore.

kingharvest

Part of me worries they're playin with such lacklustre so they don't get injured for it and have done since the draw.

Don't even care if we lose it. The league is all this year

ajsccfc

There'd be something very wrong with Arsenal's reserves if they didn't show us up to be honest, even if we weren't in this current mire.

Sick Boy

As someone else has already mentioned, I would play the reserves/youth team at Arsenal. The first team squad certainly don't deserve to play there.

Users who are viewing this thread