One mans view - on mad website (1 Viewer)

Otis

Saying that ACL are to blame for all this is just as bad as saying Sisu are to blame for all this.

Until everyone gets it into their thick heads that all sides carry a degree of culpability for this whole mess we can't move forwards at all.

Bill Glazier

A lot of them think like this on GMK. They also think everyone here is 'insane' and 'ranting' whereas they of course are rational and fair minded.

It's depressing how divided the fans are. Otis is right, I can see the fan base dwindling away entirely if this carries on for more than a season or two.

Steve.B50

A lot of them think like this on GMK. They also think everyone here is 'insane' and 'ranting' whereas they of course are rational and fair minded.

It's depressing how divided the fans are. Otis is right, I can see the fan base dwindling away entirely if this carries on for more than a season or two.

Your right, we are all very divided and all think we are right.
One of our main issues is not being sure what is right and what is wrong and if we did ever get back to Coventry will we have any support at all. Where will all our younger sopporters have gone?

We need one voice, we are all individuals shouting and thinking differernt things, our first aim is to get back to Coventry FULL STOP.

hill83

One thing I will say, I've noticed a hell of a lot more Coventry City shirts being worn out and about than usual in the last few weeks.

skybluetony176

i still don't get how people blame acl for the move to sixfields, this was shitsu's decision and theirs alone. they CHOSE to stop paying the rent, they had a decent rent offer on the table and CHOSE not to take it, they CHOSE not to listen to the vast majority of fans and do it anyway, it was their choice, simple.

however i don't believe acl are blameless in this whole shitty mess YES the rent offer came too late, YES they were reluctant to come to table and discuss a rent offer until the very last minute but why didn't shitsu strive to do something about this earlier.

yes shitsu appointed SP, yes he has exceeded everyone's expectations in difficult circumstance and yes he will most likely be league 1's manager of the month and deservedly so. what you have to remember though is that he is the 5th manager shitsu have appointed in 5years, we have been relegated, been under numerous transfer embargos because sisu cant cook the books quick enough and we are in more debt than ever.

so how is shitsu not the problem if appointing SP is the only thing they have got right in 5years?

italiahorse

Your right, we are all very divided and all think we are right.
One of our main issues is not being sure what is right and what is wrong and if we did ever get back to Coventry will we have any support at all. Where will all our younger sopporters have gone?

We need one voice, we are all individuals shouting and thinking differernt things, our first aim is to get back to Coventry FULL STOP.

On home support alone
90% think its wrong
Upto 10% think its right but it will be lower than that as i suspect the majority of these just want to support the team.
So without knowing all the facts a vast majority have worked it out.

In a democracy we would be at the Ricoh but in a dictatorship we are at Nothampton.

shmmeee

One thing I will say, I've noticed a hell of a lot more Coventry City shirts being worn out and about than usual in the last few weeks.

Now you mention it I've been wearing my shirt out more than usual. Maybe it's withdrawals from no match days.

Users who are viewing this thread