One for Rob S and the Trust? (1 Viewer)

GaryPendrysEyes

It really is amazing, given what has happened, how some try to present Sisu as some sort of 'normal' professional business who just need to be engaged with 'properly' by fans to make something happen. Like they are just like any other business.

Professional businesses dont just renege on major contracts, force a move out of a home town with no regard to the community, not file accounts or honour payment agreements, brag about and threaten legal action, tag people along with some planning fantasy, have an unknown/unclear strategy with faceless owners/investors. That isnt 'normal' and we shouldnt accept it as 'normal'.

Normal football businesses build links with local communities, try to build support year on year, have some sort of strategy. Sisu dont give a sh*t about that, and that includes meaningful liaison with fans groups.

We need to get Sisu out and that should be the clear, open strategy of groups like KCIC.

stupot07

It really is amazing, given what has happened, how some try to present Sisu as some sort of 'normal' professional business who just need to be engaged with 'properly' by fans to make something happen. Like they are just like any other business.

Professional businesses dont just renege on major contracts, force a move out of a home town with no regard to the community, not file accounts or honour payment agreements, brag about and threaten legal action, tag people along with some planning fantasy, have an unknown/unclear strategy with faceless owners/investors. That isnt 'normal' and we shouldnt accept it as 'normal'.

Normal football businesses build links with local communities, try to build support year on year, have some sort of strategy. Sisu dont give a sh*t about that, and that includes meaningful liaison with fans groups.

We need to get Sisu out and that should be the clear, open strategy of groups like KCIC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

WHat a load of absolute bollocks.

Take the personal sting out for a minute. It's a fairly well established fact that meeting people makes you warm to them to some degree. But the wider point what, other than your personal feelings, has that meeting changed regarding the overall picture? You say they've started to engage the fans, but who, aside from those who have met them, feels more engaged?

It's not a dig at some Sisu bias on your part, just a valid question as to whether your feeling that they are "engaging the fans" comes more from the fact that you personally feel more engaged.

_brian_

I think a big group hug* would go along way to resolving some of the conflicts on here!!!

(*Not in a gay way! Although if there is a gay fan on here who was involved with the group hug, I wouldn't have an issue with that! I'm not coming on to anyone who might be gay on here, I'm just trying to show that I am quite liberal in my thinking, but I'm not actually gay myself - not that I'd have an issue with myself if I was gay, but I'm not!!!)

torchomatic

So when you asked me for my ST details so you could go to the first Stadium forum did you "warm" to them?

Take the personal sting out for a minute. It's a fairly well established fact that meeting people makes you warm to them to some degree. But the wider point what, other than your personal feelings, has that meeting changed regarding the overall picture? You say they've started to engage the fans, but who, aside from those who have met them, feels more engaged?

It's not a dig at some Sisu bias on your part, just a valid question as to whether your feeling that they are "engaging the fans" comes more from the fact that you personally feel more engaged.

letsallsingtogether

So when you asked me for my ST details so you could go to the first Stadium forum did you "warm" to them?

I have met fisher on a few occasions and I have warmed to him.

Just a shame I don't like what he stands for, Sisu say they want to be more open honest and engaging learn from their mistakes?
Sorry still don't believe it or see it! They want a forum with all other parties so they can have someone to blame and distract the fans from the real problems,
nobody cares about the bad feelings and history we just want a brighter future answers to our questions not the dragging up of more dirt........

Just have your forums answer our questions bring your proof of the site for our new ground show us the real plans not one drawn on a napkin or taken from another club, then let the Fans decide, after all without us their will be no more CCFC

shmmeee

Yes in a small subconscious way I suppose I did. I certainly saw Garlick as more human than just from reading quotes (I think it was that forum right? Sorry, my memory's poor, if it was the one with Fisher then the point is moot as I'd met him before).

But again, I think you're being a bit touchy because you misunderstand my point, which is how much "engagement" is valid if it only reaches the people who have been to these meetings. Which I'd wager isn't much higher than the amount currently going to Sixfields (though obviously not the same ones).

Maybe a better way of putting it would be: There's a difference between meeting some fans and engaging the fans.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread