On the pitch tomorrow at half time! (1 Viewer)

rwilsonbent

Hey guys River again!

Just wanted to let you know the club are supporting me on my journey ahead of my English title fight next Saturday at the Coventry Sky Dome and I’ll be on the pitch at half time! So look out for me and feel free to spread the word about who I am ahead of the game ;)

Can’t wait to stand in front of the sky blue army!

1636142297967.png

rob9872

Hey guys River again!

Just wanted to let you know the club are supporting me on my journey ahead of my English title fight next Saturday at the Coventry Sky Dome and I’ll be on the pitch at half time! So look out for me and feel free to spread the word about who I am ahead of the game ;)

View attachment 22572
If they give you the mike, please start singing the Gyorkores song 👍🤣 (would've said the fk SISU one but assume you might want to go back next time 😉)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hey guys River again!

View attachment 22572

Good luck!

Should be an interesting match as I've never seen conjoined twins fight each other ;)

Greggs

Are you available next home game too? ;)

rwilsonbent

Heard the interview with Laura on CWR to tonight .
Go get it River.
300 tickets sold at. .
Came across really well and said he'd see us at HT against Birmingham wearing the belt .😊

Thanks! 1 day to go… I am bringing this title to Coventry! For anyone who has a ticket and is supporting me, thank you so much and can’t wait for your support with the roof coming off!

FulltimeWum

Ring walk review.
Denny. Lots of walking down The Burges walking to something which could be Sean Paul but frankly I have no idea.

RWB: A MP3 of a crowd singing In our Coventry Homes and then a The Enemy song. Looked genuinely happy yet composed.

Covkid1968#

not near a TV can we have some updates?

FulltimeWum

Denny was told by his corner to go all out. Had a good first 45. His legs are gone. River is punching harder, throwing more punches and looking more mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread