On the official... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

From Fisher:

'it becomes increasingly difficult to stand in the player's way' - I thought he didn't want to leave?!?

'All of the money will be reinvested across the entire football side of the business - from youth development to the first team'..... ahem.... :eek:

Ashdown

That roughly translates to..............that will cover David Bell and Sheffers wages for a while.

Godiva

From Fisher:

'All of the money will be reinvested across the entire football side of the business - from youth development to the first team'..... ahem.... :eek:

Yeah, that's code for: The money will be used to cover the odd bills and bring the club one more step towards financial survival.

The Reverend Skyblue

That roughly translates to..............that will cover David Bell and Sheffers wages for a while.

I said at the time what a catastrophic decision it was to offer new contracts to Bell and Baker. Whoever agreed to them needs shooting. If we had got rid of Bell in particular could you imagine what we could of done with the freed up wages.
Because whoever agreed to these two/three contracts for Bell & Baker and extensions for Sheff 6 months ago,has forced our hand to lose Keogh ,our best player,captain and player of the last two years,Bigi and probably wages for Norwood.

Someone in the club needs to explain this decision, and be held accountable for it

The Rev

Godiva

I said at the time what a catastrophic decision it was to offer new contracts to Bell and Baker. Whoever agreed to them needs shooting. If we had got rid of Bell in particular could you imagine what we could of done with the freed up wages.
Because whoever agreed to these two/three contracts for Bell & Baker and extensions for Sheff 6 months ago,has forced our hand to lose Keogh ,our best player,captain and player of the last two years,Bigi and probably wages for Norwood.

Someone in the club needs to explain this decision, and be held accountable for it

The Rev

Actually I am with you a long way on this.
Sadly (or maybe happily), the one to blame left the club last December.

wingy

Someone in the club needs to explain this decision, and be held accountable for i

The Rev

Deluded followed by AT ,should also include Mcpake.

covcity4life

The Rev

has bells wage been made public? would iamgine he took a paycutt when signing new contract as sisu have been downgrading for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread