On the Hill again (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

With all the excitement of the week over we can think about football again, looks like MK are going to take a good few to Sixfields tomorrow, they must be fancying there chances of a result.
Weather looking good so should stay dry on the hill, let's hope we get another double tomorrow. Must remember to get over to the pub for the end of the National.
PUSB

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

well you should be an expert at silence being inside the stadium..

Ever dragged yourself onto the hill or is banging out shite on a keyboard more your thing?

Hobo

Oooooh is Nicko Mcbrain bringing his full kit down?

Absolutely no idea what drums are going if any. If not perhaps you could belt out a few Rush songs?

Grendel

Absolutely no idea what drums are going if any. If not perhaps you could belt out a few Rush songs?

personally I would recommend A View From A Hill by Fish. Very apt.

letsallsingtogether

Funny how you say anything about the people who go into he ground and certain posters get on there high horses and call you alsorts.

But the same people then slag off everyone else.......

:thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
Funny how you say anything about the people who go into he ground and certain posters get on there high horses and call you alsorts.

To be honest, nobody on the hill is being slagged off, if people start calling you names and spineless etc I'll be happy to call them names back too!

Steve.B50

No one is slagging off anyone its just some light hearted fun to take the heat of what's gone on this week.
I do not mind taking a little hassle for going on the hill, it's my choice and I will continue to do so while it suits me.
Like at the Ricoh, I have met some smashing people there and I am not ashamed to say I watch the games from the hill and will not go inside.
It's not a protest it's just me making my personal statement.

letsallsingtogether

Been called all those and worse don't really need your backing.;)

To be honest, nobody on the hill is being slagged off, if people start calling you names and spineless etc I'll be happy to call them names back too!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

th

Neutral Fan

Surely no Cov fan should pay to watch this match?

I still don't understand why 7000 CCFC fans thought it was a good idea to protest their clubs temporary (hopefully) franchise to Northampton....by all paying money to the owner of England's first franchise football club!!

chiefdave

Surely no Cov fan should pay to watch this match?

I still don't understand why 7000 CCFC fans thought it was a good idea to protest their clubs temporary (hopefully) franchise to Northampton....by all paying money to the owner of England's first franchise football club!!

Without wanting to open a whole can of worms yet again there are 2 reasons:

1) Wimbledon themselves have moved on from this and turned up in large numbers themselves when they playing at MK, if the club involved have moved on and are not boycotting what is the point of anyone else boycotting?

2) It's a relatively close game and a good way to show that the reason fans aren't attending Sixfields isn't due to distance or inconvenience but as a protest against what has taken place.

ccfc92

First time on the hill today, doesn't look as bad as I thought it would around the ground.

torchomatic

Funny how you ignore posts that do call those who go inside names. Look at recent shit from MMM and continued shit from others.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Without wanting to open a whole can of worms yet again there are 2 reasons:

1) Wimbledon themselves have moved on from this and turned up in large numbers themselves when they playing at MK, if the club involved have moved on and are not boycotting what is the point of anyone else boycotting?

2) It's a relatively close game and a good way to show that the reason fans aren't attending Sixfields isn't due to distance or inconvenience but as a protest against what has taken place.

3) It was hypocrisy of the highest order.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Grendel

Doing research into our future. You don't believe me ok one off you come on the hill with me for one game and see and I will go in the ground for one game with you.

How would you turn your back when sitting inside. You might get a stiff neck.

Users who are viewing this thread