On my way. (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

If true that deserves a few beers, are you cycling home again afterwards?

I think you better contact the CET, they love a good story

and a shit one, and an irrelevant one, they really love an irrelevant one!

Speng

Time is everyone leaving ?
I'm leaving tomorrow 8 am with scarves out the windows all the way , doing some London sightseeing stuff with the family , nice hotel on the Thames , then upto Wembley to meet 20 others for a few drinks etc ,
Finished work now , getting excited ,
Safe journey all see you Sunday PUSB ...

skybluedan

Just seen my uncle in the ct with him coming from Sydney I've told him they will probably do a follow up or two

vow

Safe journey to all those travelling from afar.

Astute

Just about ready to leave. Just having a peaceful cuppa before I get my lad up. I hope he sleeps on some of the journey. He is as excited as I was in 87. Can't wait to see his face when we are all together. Maybe he won't keep telling everyone off for swearing for once :smuggrin:

Joy and Tim's Sky Blue Army :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Speng

Leaving in 30 mins London family day today , see you all tomorrow . get your scarves out the window ,
PUSB

Astute

Yet another stop for my lad. Just had a laugh with some Pompey lads. Asked me why are we always fighting. Told him we don't like ugly f#ckers like him :smuggrin: They have the monkey hangers today. Look forward to meeting them next season

Astute

Just parked up on Wimbledon common. Free until 8:30am Monday morning :smug:

Off to Wimbledon village now for breakfast. Safe journey all.

Bugsy

Just arrived in our hotel room now....PUSB

Attachments

• 20170401_133550.jpg
    20170401_133550.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 32
This would have to be the happiest thread that I're read on here in an absolute age. It's made me smile! I envy all the other Sky Blue fans in Australia who are making the effort to get to Wembley - I can't make it. The City won't do this easily - it's not in the club's DNA. We'll win on penalties. PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread