On my way. (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Sky Blue Army is on the march people.......safe journey ACK. This is going to be some party!!!!!! regardless of the result.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

no_loyalty

At Adelaide airport waiting to board my flight to London, arrive on Friday. Can't wait for Sunday. Never thought I would see Coventry playing at Wembley, missed 1987. Been to the Ricoh a couple of times when on holiday.

Fair dinkum

Adge

Fair play! Safe journey and enjoy the day like the rest of us!

siblue

Feel like a a lightweight compared to you guys ,I set off Monday cycling from Torquay coastal route to Brighton then Wembley sleeping rough all the way,im cold and nackered but working up a massive thirst does this make me a a proper fan or insane ???????

Monners

Feel like a a lightweight compared to you guys ,I set off Monday cycling from Torquay coastal route to Brighton then Wembley sleeping rough all the way,im cold and nackered but working up a massive thirst does this make me a a proper fan or insane ???????
You have to be insane to be a proper fan!

Well done though mate - great effort

no_loyalty

If true that deserves a few beers, are you cycling home again afterwards?

I think you better contact the CET, they love a good story

Users who are viewing this thread