On my memories today. 11 years ago (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

I bet West Ham and the England are still kicking themselves.
Just goes to show that sometimes it’s better not to listen to the majority.

ProfessorbyGrace

SISU, NOPM, Sixfields, Fisher, the detritus of the squad…failure after failure at a managerial level. And that odd spell under Presley where we all thought he was doing a decent job under tough conditions…

Look at us now. 🤩 Who would have thought that even 6 years ago when MR took over again, that we’d be where we are now - dare to believe. ⚽️

clint van damme

The job Robins and Adi have done is incredible, I know it's been said many times but it's worth repeating.
We could argue all day about the lowest moment over the last decade or so because there's been so many but it's days like today that make it all worthwhile. Big expectation and big reward at stake, all done on a shoestring while facing one shitstorm after another.

Absolute legends the pair of them.

Kingokings204

The job Robins and Adi have done is incredible, I know it's been said many times but it's worth repeating.
We could argue all day about the lowest moment over the last decade or so because there's been so many but it's days like today that make it all worthwhile. Big expectation and big reward at stake, all done on a shoestring while facing one shitstorm after another.

Absolute legends the pair of them.
If they do get us premier league then surely a statue isn’t a debate?

Users who are viewing this thread