On BBC website (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueinLondon

Coventry manager Andy Thorn after his side were relegated from the Championship: "I am bitterly disappointed. I feel for the players because it has been really tough. We have stuck in there and kept having a go. I am gutted because we put a hell of a lot of effort in and, regardless of not having players, we have had chances towards the back end of the season to climb out of it.
"The club has asked me if I will stay and I have asked for assurance that they will give me some help with some good players coming in. We'll just take it from there. I've spoken to them and said that it needs to be restructured and sometimes out of this you can come back stronger, but the player side needs addressing massively and they have assured me they will."

Nonleagueherewecome

he's a brave man to trust them again: the problem is, are the men giving him their word (ie Fisher) really in a position to do so? What assurances does he have from SISU-and are they worth anything?

Sub

how many fans trust SISU ??? i fucking dont, thorn is off his head if he does

Otis

Well am inclined to think the same.

Who is stupid enough to believe anything they say?

Empty promises followed by more empty promises.

Brighton Sky Blue

Coventry manager Andy Thorn after his side were relegated from the Championship: "I am bitterly disappointed. I feel for the players because it has been really tough. We have stuck in there and kept having a go. I am gutted because we put a hell of a lot of effort in and, regardless of not having players, we have had chances towards the back end of the season to climb out of it.
"The club has asked me if I will stay and I have asked for assurance that they will give me some help with some good players coming in. We'll just take it from there. I've spoken to them and said that it needs to be restructured and sometimes out of this you can come back stronger, but the player side needs addressing massively and they have assured me they will."

Turah Andy.

dadgad

The club is toxic at the moment.
I reckon if the old boys who paraded the FA cup with Sillett at HT had taken the field we would have stood more of a chance today.
We have had the heart ripped out of this club by a succession of poisonous bastids in the boardroom and the current crop are, if anything, WORSE.
Until we get some honesty and hard working ambition (the sort epitomised by the veterans) we won't be back.
It isn't difficult to run a football club properly but first we need some honesty in the boardroom.
Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread