On another note (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Considering all the hype was about DMcG before the game, how did he play yesterday?

Astute

He has had better days since joining us....

ccfc92

Out wide too often. Not in the game as much as normal. Was this because of Cody?

He's frustrating because we slate him for being out wide or deep, but then, like against Crawley and Stevenage, can score from outside the box :facepalm::thinking about:

Lord_Nampil

Looked better once Ball came on but made to many bad decisions! Clearing Balls goal bound shot off the line being one of them! For me he went from his best performance for us to his worst in a matter of days!!!

ccfc92

He was quiet and displayed why he may have struggled in the championship.

Thats why I think he may stay. But we should really put in a clause about scoring minimum goals. I.e a small weekly wage, but a big goal bonus, to stop him getting lazy :thinking about:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Not sure his agent would allow him that sort of contract CCFC92? Good idea though!

ccfc92

Not sure his agent would allow him that sort of contract CCFC92? Good idea though!

That is the problem with my masterplan :facepalm:

But its beneficial to everyone. He has the chance to earn a high wage (inc the goal bonus). If he plays badly, he gets an average wage.

Out of interest, what is the highest wage atm at CCFC? (players)

WillieStanley

Yep let's all slate DMC....embarrassing fans the lot of you

I think we've been making fair obvservations. He's no doubt a cut above the rest but yesterday he was quiet and made a few mistakes. Simply because he's been on a good run of form doesn't make him exempt from critisism.

Lord_Nampil

I think there has to be an element of selfishness, but you need to be a team player as well!!

Against Crawley he was a team player, yesterday he wasn't! Though when he tried to be a team player he should have been selfish and gone on his own! Hes a great talent but for us as a team to get the best out of him we need the David McGoldrick that played against Crawley week in week out!

One thing yesterday he had a couple of chances to shoot but decided to pass, its making the right decision (like iv said in another tread) that will get the best results for the team!

CJparker

10th November 2012 - the first day on which fans appeared on SBT calling for Robins' head.

I know it was just one or two idiots, but in under 2 months in the job he already has the odd person questioning him.

WillieStanley

Totally agree with you! We have had players making poor decisions of late but DMC is a 24 year old with the weight oflatea fragile team on his shoulders. I think that effects his decisions and the fragility of the rest effects theirs!

Users who are viewing this thread