Ominous Marc McNulty tweet? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Yeah But now you've lost Bookie points .
Nicks link in that thread doesn't send you here either but to the Tapatalk option!!!
Grrrr. :p
What's the best way to lose the most points?

I've made a load of pointless bets, but my total still keeps going up.

covcity4life

Looks like a pissed up inside joke

Not great to see but that's social media. No keeping up appearances for anyone these days

Manchester_sky_blue

Looks like a pissed up inside joke

Not great to see but that's social media. No keeping up appearances for anyone these days
Might actually work in our favour. Clubs pay attention to what players tweet and post on Facebook, they can't afford scandal. Might just put a few interested parties off. Also, you'd hope he was smart enough not to make jokes about signing for another team unless he knew his immediate future was secure.

Nick

Administrator
Might actually work in our favour. Clubs pay attention to what players tweet and post on Facebook, they can't afford scandal. Might just put a few interested parties off. Also, you'd hope he was smart enough not to make jokes about signing for another team unless he knew his immediate future was secure.
It's not exactly scandalous is it?

Manchester_sky_blue

It's not exactly scandalous is it?
No, it's not but if you were looking at signing him and you saw that, would it make you think twice? Perhaps it doesn't, maybe clubs wouldn't care but it doesn't exactly help him does it?

My kids are too young for twitter but if they were, i certainly wouldn't want them to see one of their heroes pissed up, effing and jeffing.

covcity4life

No, it's not but if you were looking at signing him and you saw that, would it make you think twice? Perhaps it doesn't, maybe clubs wouldn't care but it doesn't exactly help him does it?

My kids are too young for twitter but if they were, i certainly wouldn't want them to see one of their heroes pissed up, effing and jeffing.
exactly, obviously the usual suspects will say its banter and to man up etc but majority of us will have been brought up by our families not to swear atc and although its a part of life its not something you WANT to see.

mark82

exactly, obviously the usual suspects will say its banter and to man up etc but majority of us will have been brought up by our families not to swear atc and although its a part of life its not something you WANT to see.

It's certainly not something I want my kids to see from their role models. If he was a premier league player this kind of thing would be all over the news so if he wants to progress he just needs to be careful how he conducts himself in the public eye.

That said, he's a young man and I know I did stupid things when I was younger (and much worse than swearing drunk on a video).

luwalla

I agree , wouldn't want my kids to see this form their current city hero ( and I didnt show it them for that reason ) but This is football... clubs have signed payers that have been convicted of terrible crimes & done time in prison for them ( cough ) , they certainly wont be put off because a 30 goal a season striker had a few beers on his out of season holiday and swore in a video clip.

Manchester_sky_blue

All valid comments and i know it won't affect the outcome of whether he stays or goes. As i said, i would hope that the fact he is willing to joke about a transfer means that he knows his future is settled.

Users who are viewing this thread