Olympics (2 Viewers)

wingy

Just seen an interview with him. Interviewer showed no emotional intelligence and kept going. Amazed he carried on. Feel sorry for the guy. We all make mistakes and she just seemed so critical of him.
I'm not even sure he was expected to qualify,won his heat.

Grendel

Thought that's what he said

He said it but the rules allow you to stop by raising your hand. He did it in the trials he’s a slow starter and tries to beat the clock - lesson learned

oscillatewildly

Just seen an interview with him. Interviewer showed no emotional intelligence and kept going. Amazed he carried on. Feel sorry for the guy. We all make mistakes and she just seemed so critical of him.
Michael Johnson absolutely slaughtering the guy on Olympic round up this evening.

kg82

Italians have properly done us this summer! Exciting 4x100 though. I don’t think I can remember an olympics where the Americans weren’t in the final of that.

Brighton Sky Blue

Italians have properly done us this summer! Exciting 4x100 though. I don’t think I can remember an olympics where the Americans weren’t in the final of that.

Can't think many would've bet on them winning the men's 100m either. Fair play

CCFCSteve

I’ve ended up loving the olympics....didn’t think I would without crowds. Not sure you can say we’ve had a poor year in cycling DOD ?!! We haven’t been dominating like previous recent Olympics but pretty good so far !

COV

I didn't say that though did I. You will find that was COV and I just said we weren't as good at "events you sit down for".

did I see we wouldn’t win many medals?

Didn’t mean that & wasn’t slagging anyone off, was just mucking about that we’re usually the best in the sports you sit down in.

David O'Day

did I see we wouldn’t win many medals?

Didn’t mean that & wasn’t slagging anyone off, was just mucking about that we’re usually the best in the sports you sit down in.

Just pointing out hadn't said anything that could eve be thought of as saying we wouldn't win any more medals.

Grendel

Balding and Scott give me bloody strength. Like an Olympic version of the 1 show. Mindless dross. Just show me the sport and stfu

they are shocking - the bbc need to drop this banter rubbish - balding ruins Wimbledon as well with her droning nonsense. Scott has no ability to front a show - why is she even there

Hertsccfc

Balding and Scott give me bloody strength. Like an Olympic version of the 1 show. Mindless dross. Just show me the sport and stfu
Balding is terrible. She seems to know nothing about sport. I can't watch her programme. Is it only me that is not interested in watching athletes parents celebrating?

Some of the other presenters are good though.

Hertsccfc

they are shocking - the bbc need to drop this banter rubbish - balding ruins Wimbledon as well with her droning nonsense. Scott has no ability to front a show - why is she even there
That Wimbledon programme with Balding was a disgrace. Can't stand her.

SBAndy

I’m fairness I should add that the problem is the directors and the fact that a reasonable portion of society don’t have the attention span to watch anything without gimmicks

Would have liked to see your average person maintain concentration for the Madison this morning!

CCFCSteve

The Keirin and Boxing well worth watching….amazing performances

Really proud of all our athletes, a great games in difficult circumstance

Ps balding is just cringeworthy now, she used to be ok but the comedy stuff is dreadful. I don’t mind Scott on football

Users who are viewing this thread