Olympic footie! (1 Viewer)

Walking Bird

Got tickets for 2 mens preliminary & Womens Bronze medal matches.
Anybody else get any?

rob9872

Womens Bronze medal you say? How much do you want for them, I'll raid the family savings :)

Walking Bird

I know, but it is a Olympic medal match so why the hell not.

rob9872

Only messing mate - you go for it. Once in a lifetime chance just not for me and I'm a sarcastic old git :)

Regis87

Got nowt . Did apply for athletics tickets . Totally ridiculous way to sell tickets in my opinion .

bamalamafizzfazz

I am working this morning so not had chance to check my bank account. They said on BBC news today that if the money has not come out your account by now then you have been unsuccessful. You will get an email by June 24th confirming what tickets you have been allocated.

My mate has just had £390 taken out of his account overnight, he text me this morning. Told me the Mrs wasnt happy lol. I only applied for 4 tickets to the 'City of Coventry Stadium' on August 1st so fingers crossed.

bamalamafizzfazz

Got 4 tickets! August 1st. Its a double session of mens football as there is a game at 3 and a game at 5. The ticket for £20 gets you into both games. Tenner a game can't be bad.

Marty

got a statement from my bank today and they have taken £106 out. :confused: I didn't order anything that would of given a random number like that. Anybody else have the same issue??

I ordered.

2 mens games at the ricoh on the 1 day - 2 X £20
Women Brozne medal match - 2 x £20
Mens final at wembley - 2 x £40

If I do fancy going to any of the olympics I'm sure there will be tickets for sale at the time (ebay), if not then oh well it's only a load of muppets running as fast as they can. My advice to them would be ........ Get a car, idiots.

Walking Bird

got a statement from my bank today and they have taken £106 out. :confused: I didn't order anything that would of given a random number like that. Anybody else have the same issue??

I ordered.

2 mens games at the ricoh on the 1 day - 2 X £20
Women Brozne medal match - 2 x £20
Mens final at wembley - 2 x £40

Billed the same amount.
2 mens prelim £20 x2 on the same day
2 Womens bronze match which i think were £30 x2
The £6 is admin & delivery charge

Marty

Billed the same amount.
2 mens prelim £20 x2 on the same day
2 Womens bronze match which i think were £30 x2
The £6 is admin & delivery charge

Ah thanks, that would make sense then, at least thats means i don't have to travel down to London now :p

Disorganised1

I work for the company that are IT integrators for the Olympics so I hope to be able to attend some events.

Covstu

At the end of the month they will be selling the 2nd pahase of tickets remaining, i guarantee that ricoh tickets will be knocking around.

Users who are viewing this thread