Oliver Norwood Loan Watch (1 Viewer)

The Hole

Hello all, I come in peace.

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising.

The website runs a loan watch feature that follows the progress of United's players on loan. I normally ask a supporter from the club the United player has joined to share their thoughts. Here is an example from Robbie Brady's loan spell at Hull City:November's Loan Watch: Robbie Brady At Hull City | Manchester United Youth - Man United Blog | Stretford End Arising

With Norwood joining Coventry until the end of the season is anyone interested in participating in the loan watch feature? A link to skybluestalk.co.uk will be included in the published article.

Cheers, Andrew

percy

hello andrew. i think its a good idea to track the progress of your outgoing loanees. have you got any feedback about norwood from his previous loan spells that you could share with us please.

rob9872

Since so many of our fans (myself often included) appear biased towards a player who they like or dislike clouding their judgement on a game, it would probably more advisable if you came on here and selected a few comments to get a more balanced view than simply one fans opinion. In fact I would have thought that more beneficial for all of your other players too.

Users who are viewing this thread