Oldham Tickets (1 Viewer)

ampthill_sba

Yes they will be available but the unsold allocation will be taken back to Oldham on the supporters coach for sale at the ground.

According to official Facebook page we've sold 382 out of 1500.

I make that roughly 5% of the turn out v Arsenal...

the_ferret

It is pay on the gate. Quite a few will do that. Haven't got our tickets yet.

As for the size of the following compared to Arsenal. Seriously? I spent £100 on Wednesday and probably another £60 tomorrow. Can barely afford that myself, and many others can't? Absolutely no shame in having gone on Wednesday but not going on Saturday.

ampthill_sba

Arsenal match cost £7 for my son (ticket and train) and £25 (ticket and train) for me...that's cheaper than the fuel cost alone for a return trip to Cov.

Oldham trip much more expensive but keen to see first league win..

Mucca Mad Boys

It is pay on the gate. Quite a few will do that. Haven't got our tickets yet.

As for the size of the following compared to Arsenal. Seriously? I spent £100 on Wednesday and probably another £60 tomorrow. Can barely afford that myself, and many others can't? Absolutely no shame in having gone on Wednesday but not going on Saturday.

£100!? Jeez, I feel lucky I got my ticket off my little bros ST, spent £30, ticket, coach and drink.

the_ferret

Don't be telling my missus that, she'll start asking some serious questions.

I suppose it serves me right for eating and drinking in Covent Garden

Northern Sky Blue

Anyone going tomorrow by train? How do you get to Oldham from manc? Just decided to go after another week of declaring I'm not going away again!!!

ccfcway

Arsenal match cost £7 for my son (ticket and train) and £25 (ticket and train) for me...that's cheaper than the fuel cost alone for a return trip to Cov.

Oldham trip much more expensive but keen to see first league win..

maybe you should have hung fire for a few weeks then ?

NSB that could be difficult. A new tram system is being introduced so some lines and stations are closed for now. will speak to some mates in Oldham for advice in the morning.

Northern Sky Blue

Hi Skybluewoody - travelling from Wigan. Think I'm going to drive now it looks easier than messing about on the trains. Beer will just have to wait until I get back!

Users who are viewing this thread