Page 6 not convinced that he's any better than Haynes
Willis 7 faded later on
Turnbull 6
Steedy 6

Gad 3 invisible
Bigi 8 motm anyone unconvinced still?
Reid 3 shit on a stick
Jones 5 flat today, like he'd been told to calm down

Sordell 6 should have scored in first half, played better later on the Wing, exactly where we don't need a forward to be

Tudgay 2 worst player on the pitch bar non. Dreadful display. Should not be starting home games

Ramierez 3 last good game this guy had was half the Sheffield United Away game. Not good enough

Stevenson 8 should be starting in front of the very unconvincing Gad .

Dke 6 did what he had too do as cover goes

Manager 1played 442 like he didn't know how to play it? Like how is that possible? ?
The half time sub was as bad an idea that ANY managers decision i've ever seen here.
That sub alone really makes ME worried that tm has cracked. I'm trying to think why would anyone replace strength in the middle with a weak flair player , poor bigi was alone in the middle for 20 minutes, it swung any momentum we had to oldHam.
Ridiculous
He needs to redeem himself, all the ' have no money ' arguments in the world cannot excuse that substitution thinking.
Sure shit management , and stuff of legend in the vein of 'that ' triple substitution

speedie87

Rcc 8
Stery- 7 looked decent hope injury is ok
Willis 7 ok as performer as player did nothing as captain
Turnbull 7 good
Page 4 awful
Bigi 8 motm
Vlad 5
Reid 5
Jones 5 starting to do my head in with lack of final ball
Sordell 6 just doesn't get in positions to score
Tudgay 7 gets in the right positions when up front but can't finish.

Ruben 5
Kelly Evans 7
Stevenson 7

Otis

Rcc 8
Stery- 7 looked decent hope injury is ok
Willis 7 ok as performer as player did nothing as captain
Turnbull 7 good
Page 4 awful
Bigi 8 motm
Vlad 5
Reid 5
Jones 5 starting to do my head in with lack of final ball
Sordell 6 just doesn't get in positions to score

Ruben 5
Kelly Evans 7
Stevenson 7
Tudgay 7???

Terry Gibson's perm

Rcc 7 still throws it out to a man who is under pressure
Steery 6 did OK
Page 5 offers no more than Haynes
Turnbull 7 did everything he had to do
Willis 7 same as above
Bigi 7 tidy just needs to move it forward more motm
Vlad 4 really disappointed in him so far
Jones 5 hot and cold send no end product
Reid 4 as expected runs fast and no end product
Tudgay 3 this years version of Fleck but further forward hides in a role he can't play no pace and no ability to finish no wonder our forwards are shit if he coaches them
Sordell 4 slow lazy and another that wants to hide and bully full backs

Lamieries 2 a total waste of a substiution
Stevenson 7 like a dream passes it forward and moves forward at every opportunity
DKE 5 did OK but to small

TM 1 got it wrong at half time and couldn't correct it the injury didn't help but why have 6 or 7 strikers on the books and play one up front and a geriatric behind him in a role he can't play, to say that Tudgay is good at helping out on set pieces that we are defending is plain stupid it's the defenders job to defend and his to score.

Lord_Nampil

Everyone gives Vlad a low score but when he went off for a stupid change he was vastly missed! He wasn't as good as last week but him and Bigi are on the same wave length!

Mowbray lost us the chance to get 3 points yesterday by that half time substitution, also bringing Kelly-Evans in instead of Ricketts was an odd move as we needed experience and leadership in the team rather than pace! That saying he did well when he came on...

Forwards arent clicking and the constant change hasn't let a forward line Gel!

RCC 7 (his kicking is his downfall!)

Steers 5 really not inpressed with him but hope he's ok was a horrible challenge!
Willis 6 solid and better than last week
Turnbull 7 looks class at this level!
Page 5 he's no better than what we have with Haynes, yet Haynes has played in the 2 games we have won this season !
Vlad 6 wasn't as effective as last week but his importance was seen when he went off!
Bigi 8.5 again best player on the pitch if Vlad or Stevenson had of played with him for the whole game we probably would have won......
Jones 5 he is frustrating he has the ability but not mentally and makes the wrong choices nearly all the time !
Reid 5 didn't really create anything unlike last week where he as the main threat!
Sordell 6 man marked by 2 players for 90 mins he needs help and support, towards the end he put 3 balls in the box he should be recieving rather than making!
Tudguy 6 had a good game should have scored but he must have assumed Pages cross was crap as they normally are when he had that header!

Lameries 3 did nothing, shouldn't have come on TM made the call.....
Kelly-Evans 6 although I was critical of this move he did play well when he came on but should have been Ricketts IMO !
Stevenson 7 changed the game and should have started the second half when Vlad went off!

We needed goals and Mowbrays subs ment we couldn't get the two strikers on the pitch who were on the bench...... yesterday was down to him not the players IMO he cost us a chance of winning by making that strange call at half time!

Osullivan18

Interesting way of looking at it, if he had scored I could understand the rating, I look at it as he cost us a possible two points not taking the chances.
Tudgay 3 this years version of Fleck but further forward hides in a role he can't play no pace and no ability to finish no wonder our forwards are shit if he coaches them

Fleck was playing a very specific tactical role last year, in my opinion was absolutely key to our team, the games he didn't play we sorely missed him and were ripped apart in the middle.

Terry Gibson's perm

Interesting way of looking at it, if he had scored I could understand the rating, I look at it as he cost us a possible two points not taking the chances.

Fleck was playing a very specific tactical role last year, in my opinion was absolutely key to our team, the games he didn't play we sorely missed him and were ripped apart in the middle.

Didn't see it the same saw him a lazy player who hides in games and never played in the second half looked better as he rarely gave the ball away but never passed it forwards on more than five yards, I would have driven him to Sheffield myself to get rid.

Skybluefaz

Everyone gives Vlad a low score but when he went off for a stupid change he was vastly missed! He wasn't as good as last week but him and Bigi are on the same wave length!

Mowbray lost us the chance to get 3 points yesterday by that half time substitution, also bringing Kelly-Evans in instead of Ricketts was an odd move as we needed experience and leadership in the team rather than pace! That saying he did well when he came on...

Forwards arent clicking and the constant change hasn't let a forward line Gel!

RCC 7 (his kicking is his downfall!)

Steers 5 really not inpressed with him but hope he's ok was a horrible challenge!
Willis 6 solid and better than last week
Turnbull 7 looks class at this level!
Page 5 he's no better than what we have with Haynes, yet Haynes has played in the 2 games we have won this season !
Vlad 6 wasn't as effective as last week but his importance was seen when he went off!
Bigi 8.5 again best player on the pitch if Vlad or Stevenson had of played with him for the whole game we probably would have won......
Jones 5 he is frustrating he has the ability but not mentally and makes the wrong choices nearly all the time !
Reid 5 didn't really create anything unlike last week where he as the main threat!
Sordell 6 man marked by 2 players for 90 mins he needs help and support, towards the end he put 3 balls in the box he should be recieving rather than making!
Tudguy 6 had a good game should have scored but he must have assumed Pages cross was crap as they normally are when he had that header!

Lameries 3 did nothing, shouldn't have come on TM made the call.....
Kelly-Evans 6 although I was critical of this move he did play well when he came on but should have been Ricketts IMO !
Stevenson 7 changed the game and should have started the second half when Vlad went off!

We needed goals and Mowbrays subs ment we couldn't get the two strikers on the pitch who were on the bench...... yesterday was down to him not the players IMO he cost us a chance of winning by making that strange call at half time!

Gadzhev as a footballer was not missed. It was leaving Bigi on his own which made the difference! He made no telling contribution. Why on earth it wasn't Stevenson on at half time only TM could explain that.

Osullivan18

Didn't see it the same saw him a lazy player who hides in games and never played in the second half looked better as he rarely gave the ball away but never passed it forwards on more than five yards, I would have driven him to Sheffield myself to get rid.

Football is a funny old game of oppinions isn't it. For me I would have done all i could to have kept him here.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Cooke 8
Sterry 5
Willis 7
Turnbull 6
page 5
Bigi 8
ghadzhev 4
Jones 5
Reid 4
Sordell 6
Tudgay 4

Stevenson 7
Lameiras 4
DKE 5

stupot07

RCC 8 MOTM
Sterry 5
Willis 5
Turnbull 6
Page 5
Bigi 7
Ghadzev 4
Jones 5
Tudguy 5
Reid 4
Sordell 4

Subs
Lamieres 4
DKE 6
Stephenson 7

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

RCC - 8
Sterry- 6
Page - 6
Turnball - 7
Willis - 7
Ghadzev - 5
Bigi - 6.5
Jones -5
Reid - 3
Tudgay - 5
Sordell - 5

Stephenson - 7
Lameries - 3
DKE - 6

Game was grim. There will be no need for protests is this style of football persists. It's as bad as the thorn days.

We play one striker in a team that can't score.

I don't get the full back issues - they are big standard but they are capable of defending.

The central midfield is just hopeless. I'm afraid that fleck and vincelot are so superior to what we have now it's an issue. Bigi works hard but he's no fleck. He releases the ball immediately and never ever runs forward in possession. Ghadzev is just anonymous. There is no creative play through the centre at all. Reid is really really poor and jones had a poor game.

Sordell was isolated and playing tudgay in the middle of a 3 man forward midfield bewildering.

This team has relegation stamped all over it. Without the keeper we'd have been thrashed.

westofrayne

Rcc 6.5 - Couple of good stops but not too much else to do
Sterry- 6.5 - Must get very pissed off running down the wing only to Jones to cut inside, solid but nothing special
Willis 7 - OK
Turnbull 6.5 - OK
Page 4 - Can we please send him back, can't see why we are wasting wages on him, no better than Haynes
Bigi 8 - 1st Half very good, until TM decided to leave him all alone in midfield at the start of the 2nd half, picked up again when he had Stephenson with him
Vlad 4 - OMG, so much promise, so little delivery
Reid 5 - Why oh Why didn't TM swap him and Jones around to see if it would make any difference????
Jones 4 - One trick pony, needs to take a man on but also learn to release the ball
Sordell 4 - Making money impersonating a professional footballer
Tudgay 7 Does not seem to know if his an out and out forward or No. 10, so much ability, gets in the right positions when up front but can't find the net.

Ruben 4 - Just never going to make it
Kelly Evans 6 - OK did make so runs and looked lively
Stevenson 7 - Why didn't he come on at half time? Looks like he could go along way in the game

TM - OMG yet more strange tactics and substitutions, why did he believe having 5 forward players on just after half time and leaving only Bigi as the only midfielder was going to work, beginning to loose faith in him. His interview on CWR was worrying, not sure where we are going wrong but we are.

Team performance - If this was the first pre-season friendly I would not be too overly concerned, but we are 8 games into a season and the players just don't know what they are doing out there

SBAndy

RCC 7
Sterry 6
Willis 6
Turnbull 6
Page 4
Bigi 7
Gadzhev 4
Jones 4
Tudgay 4
Reid 3
Sordell 5

DKE 6
Lameiras 3
Stevenson 7

It was atrocious. It seems Jones' right leg is just for standing on. Horribly painfully predictable passages of play, and it spoke volumes that when Sordell came out wide left he was the most passable as a winger. Reid needs fucking shooting, I'm convinced he's thick as fuck, always comes to take it to feet when his pace is his main attribute.

Warwickhunt

Rcc 8 made a few brilliant stops

Page 6 not convinced that he's any better than Haynes
Willis 7 faded later on
Turnbull 6
Steedy 6

Gad 3 invisible
Bigi 8 motm anyone unconvinced still?
Reid 3 shit on a stick
Jones 5 flat today, like he'd been told to calm down

Sordell 6 should have scored in first half, played better later on the Wing, exactly where we don't need a forward to be

Tudgay 2 worst player on the pitch bar non. Dreadful display. Should not be starting home games

Ramierez 3 last good game this guy had was half the Sheffield United Away game. Not good enough

Stevenson 8 should be starting in front of the very unconvincing Gad .

Dke 6 did what he had too do as cover goes

Manager 1played 442 like he didn't know how to play it? Like how is that possible? ?
The half time sub was as bad an idea that ANY managers decision i've ever seen here.
That sub alone really makes ME worried that tm has cracked. I'm trying to think why would anyone replace strength in the middle with a weak flair player , poor bigi was alone in the middle for 20 minutes, it swung any momentum we had to oldHam.
Ridiculous
He needs to redeem himself, all the ' have no money ' arguments in the world cannot excuse that substitution thinking.
Sure shit management , and stuff of legend in the vein of 'that ' triple substitution
Apart from some of your scoring I totally agree with your comments TM is the problem full stop

Warwickhunt

Gadzhev as a footballer was not missed. It was leaving Bigi on his own which made the difference! He made no telling contribution. Why on earth it wasn't Stevenson on at half time only TM could explain that.
TM would sat he'said a youngster and we have to protect the youngsters! What a load of horseshit if they are good enough you play them is what I say

stupot07

TM would sat he'said a youngster and we have to protect the youngsters! What a load of horseshit if they are good enough you play them is what I say
He protects our youngster yet plays PL youngsters despite them not being any better than ours. Might as well close the academy, mowbray isn't interested.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

RCC 7 - Best player on our team yesterday. If it wasn't for him we'd have lost certainly.
Sterry 6 - One of the better ones. Got forward a lot, but Jones never passed to him or gave him an option.
Willis 5 - Battled with their striker a bit. Was average, at best.
Turnbull 4.5 - - Poor in large amounts. Got out of position and almost got punished for it in the first half. He could be alright but it's concerning we've spent a large whack of the defensive budget on one player who doesn't look to be a world beater.
Page 4 - Not good.
Bigi 7 - Probably just gets a 7. He might have been one of the best players but is no where near worthy of an 8 or above as some people are saying. Looks better than last season and a lot of the players yesterday, but that benchmark is pretty shit. Hopefully he can keep playing well.
Gadzhev 4 - Disappointed with him.
Jones 3 - Absolute rubbish yesterday. If people are saying we are lost without him and that he's our talisman then we're really fucked this year. Doesn't seem to have a brain whatsoever.
Tudgay 4 - Got a few of the moves going, but looked blunt in front of goal.
Reid 3 - Shit as well. No end product.
Sordell 5 - Was out on the wing in the second half. Tried, but was largely ineffective.

DKE 5.5 - Offered something on the right side second half at least.
Lameiras 4 - Plays better when he has players in front of him making runs. Gave the ball away a bit but I wouldn't write him off just yet.
Stevenson 6.5 - Breath of fresh air when he came on. Needs to start next week.

Users who are viewing this thread