Oldham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

As it stands - Walsall 2-0 up at Port Vale but Burton drawing 0-0 at Donny keeps them in 2nd place

torchomatic

Come on Wigan! You're messing up my Treble.

Grendel

Bigi playing some suicidal stuff today in our own half!

Get used to it as he's signing next season. That'll shift a few season tickets - return of the prodigal non entity.

Nick

Administrator
I can see Murphy coming on and scoring a screamer! It would sum it up wouldn't it with our season :(

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hes playing very well. Used the ball well and doing the majority of the work pressing the opposition. Covered a lot of ground in 1st half.

Did press well towards the end but to start with there was a corner early on; he won possession from it but turned to face his own goal causing us issues. Same happened shirt while after just outside the box

dongonzalos

You tell me; you keep duplicating my posts :D

Comfortable and confident. Always looking to play it to one of the wings quickly and not dithering

Certainly not looking out of place

That's very good to hear
Would love to see 3-4 make it next season

dongonzalos

Hes playing very well. Used the ball well and doing the majority of the work pressing the opposition. Covered a lot of ground in 1st half.

Would like to see him sign next season
He has missed a good chunk of his development as a footballer.
Would be a shame if someone else benefits from him starting to find his feet again. Like Tampa Bay will now get the full benefit of a non rusty Joe Cole

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread