old supporter views (1 Viewer)

slyblue57

born 1957
First game with my dad , wednesday nite 3 0 win v Blackpool , bobby Gould Hat trick.
Wat can i say CCfc in my blood. Been to 100 s of games home and away still got my seaon ticket. Took my wife kids sky blue blood can nt help it. Never worn sky blue glasses we re gud bad indiferrent but we re still sky blues.
So sisu out , well yes as long as some one steps in , Administration no, League 1 well we re going down obvious at the minute and i have no hope of us staying.
Thorn like him but a 9% win ratio and blaming Sisu for that as well , sorry no. we ve got some, few but some players and andy can nt motivate them, a fat freddy is better than a fit ,,,,, contracts to injury prone players tell me thorn has no say to this, bollocks to that u really can nt believe thats all Sisus fault.
I ll get a seaon ticket next season im City till I die. Brinner. Ashby jan theres about 11000 of us, about 100 who ll boycott the city game v southampton coz they tink thats a gud idea. I wo nt go coz i refuse to pay for the game having a season ticket. If we b been drawn v man u, man c, chelsea the boycot wud ve been Brinner, Ashbyjan and me
This anti Sisu is splitting the fans which is nt gud. I believe Sisu shud go but I still support the team pusb

rob9872

There aren't 11000 of us i think its more like 9000 max. I also think that many will boycott of their own free will and nothing to do with the actual boycott but beacuase they simply can't be bothered to attend after so many abject performances. I would be a,mazed if ~(away fans excluded) that there are more than approx 2k home fans.

rob9872

Without the current apathy towards the manager, the board the club etc we only attracted 8k last season v Palace incl away fans. I can't see Saints bringing more than 3k so I reckon 2k home fans max and a 5k crowd. I guess we'll soon see.

I went in to buy a Sky Blue Sam for my daughter yesterday and asked how many sold for the game. I was told "couldn't tell you". Whether that's because he genuinely didn't know or becsuse he has been told to respond in tha manner, I couldn't say.

sky_blue_up_north

do you remember the ricoh when it was all fields ?
No but I do remember the bone mill that used to stink on the same site

Senior Vick from Alicante

1972 was my first game on the old Kop with me dad and grandad. Best ever game, and their were some in the next 15 years, was probably December 77 5-4 win against Norwich and a bicycle kick from Ian Wallace or the Terry Gibson hatrick against the then champions Liverpool. Agreed on one thing though unless we are united as fans we will never get the feckless twits known as SISU out, some how we must all get united behind one banner and soon.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My first game watched was as a 10 year old in the old Spion Kop, sitting on the white wall. It was 1962 and we played Hull. Drew 2-2 if I remember. Seen many hundreds of games since. :)

Users who are viewing this thread