Old shirts for Crewe (1 Viewer)

Macca

Just too wind up the regulars who will be getting precious about glory hunters I thought we could all wear old shirts for the Crewe game. Anyone still in possession of some horrors? I ll go with Peugeot yellow away kit with brown stripes. May even get Perdomo on the back

rob9872

I have the two stripes one but I was six and I've put in a few pounds since then.

CovisGod

I've still got every home and away shirt since 1995, although I was 9 in 95 so that wouldn't fit me now ! Would love that purple and yellow third kit to still fit me !

RichieGunns

I've got the Purple and Yellow one...also have the all white Izuzu kit.

Not sure if the purple one would fit me though lol

Kingcadz

I've got purple and yellow stripped one , why not all turn up wearing sky blue , blue and have a sea of sky blue army always seems to be a lack of fans wearing are shirts , I wear mine every game if I'm there or not , just a habit . PUSB

Mr pot

I've got purple and yellow stripped one , why not all turn up wearing sky blue , blue and have a sea of sky blue army always seems to be a lack of fans wearing are shirts , I wear mine every game if I'm there or not , just a habit . PUSB

I've got that one. Won't fit me now though

Grendel

I've still got every home and away shirt since 1995, although I was 9 in 95 so that wouldn't fit me now ! Would love that purple and yellow third kit to still fit me !

I've got the purple and yellow kit which is a bot tight now. On some website that is voted one of the ten worst lots of all time.

Tomh111

I have both the 94/5 away kit and the 96/7 away kits inherited from my uncle. Think they are the right years... its the green and black striped one and the red nd black checked one both sponsored by Peugeot.

Users who are viewing this thread