Old Programmes (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Just sorted and counted my programmes got 95 home programmes from around 2005 - last programme all in good condition. Some are signed id say around 15 of them signed. Not sure wether to get rid but... How much should I expect to get for :
Unsigned programmes ?
Signed programmes ?
Big game programmes such as v Chelsea f.a cup, v Leicester etc ?

scroobiustom

on that note, in my loft i have the full 1998 season home programmes including a friendly vs. bayern munich signed by alot of the then cov team - condition is perfect - any idea of value?

Otis

I have one from when we last won a game.

Should be priceless I would have thought.

Should I put it in a glass case?

hemelsky

For unsigned modern programmes a dealer would probably pay you 5p or less each as long as they were in very good condition. They also probably would not be intested in as few as 95.
Signed programmes are tricky - some collectors see an autograph as actually devaluing a programme. If the players signing are (or become) famous then maybe there is value there.
If you look on e-bay you will see loads of unsold modern programmes. The postage costs alone make it prohibitive to sell for anyhting. Collectors are really only looking for pre 1970 (and preferably pre 1960) programmes.
If storage isn't a problem then I would say keep the programmes (great to look back on in later years for memories - the game, who you went with etc).

Jackoskyblue

For unsigned modern programmes a dealer would probably pay you 5p or less each as long as they were in very good condition. They also probably would not be intested in as few as 95.
Signed programmes are tricky - some collectors see an autograph as actually devaluing a programme. If the players signing are (or become) famous then maybe there is value there.
If you look on e-bay you will see loads of unsold modern programmes. The postage costs alone make it prohibitive to sell for anyhting. Collectors are really only looking for pre 1970 (and preferably pre 1960) programmes.
If storage isn't a problem then I would say keep the programmes (great to look back on in later years for memories - the game, who you went with etc).

Ok cheers for that mate weren't sure wether to get rid or not but Defo keeping now, was wondering as I seen a 2002 cov v palace programme on eBay for £1 thought that might be over priced.

Users who are viewing this thread