Old firm Derby (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Get in rangers, kent and Gerrard proving me right!!!

I know more about Scottish football than some that act like they bleed it lol

CJ_covblaze

Great to see. Could this finally be the year they don’t win it?

covcity4life

Never understood those who support 2 teams.
I don't. I just like trolling Celtic fans after they tried to ruin football debate about Ryan Kent and stevdn Gerrard whilst hiding their Celtic bias

For me Gerrard is a class apart from lampard and ole etc. For me he is the real deal and exciting manager.

Brighton Sky Blue

Can you bottle it if you are underdogs anyway? Alao not like they have been 12 clear or anything

You can bottle it if you’re ahead or in contention and then go on a stinking run of form...twice. And I say that as someone bored stiff of Celtic winning every year

Sick Boy

You can bottle it if you’re ahead or in contention and then go on a stinking run of form...twice. And I say that as someone bored stiff of Celtic winning every year

The league is boring in general, even with Rangers challenging. Not sure why anyone on here would really care.

covcity4life

The old firm derby is always good for any real footy fan to watch. Like boca vs river you don't need to be expert on league to enjoy it

Although I just watch any footy I can get my hands on. Shame I didn't find a way to get paid to watch it like journo do.

My typing may be an issue..

Nick

Administrator
The old firm derby is always good for any real footy fan to watch. Like boca vs river you don't need to be expert on league to enjoy it

Although I just watch any footy I can get my hands on. Shame I didn't find a way to get paid to watch it like journo do.

I got bored and turned it off.

covcity4life

Rangers win Celtic draw

Remmeber wheb people told me I was wrong for saying Gerrard doing a good job?

Oh and rmemeber when those same people (later unmasked as Celtic fabs) saod Ryan Kent was not playing well loool

Brighton Sky Blue

Rangers win Celtic draw

Oh and rmemeber when those same people (later unmasked as Celtic fabs) saod Ryan Kent was not playing well loool

Slippy still has some way to go to secure the title fella-though he’s off to a strong start

mark82

You'd fit in well at the Telegraph.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Rangers win Celtic draw

I agree on Kent. But I wouldn’t say Rangers are top because of Gerrard - Celtic and Lennon are just shite. I don’t rate Lennon at all

covcity4life

I agree on Kent. But I wouldn’t say Rangers are top because of Gerrard - Celtic and Lennon are just shite. I don’t rate Lennon at all
It's all Stevie g. Let's not forget he got rangers to last 16 of Europe and has started well in group stages again rhis year

Celtic are missing Brendan Rodgers but rangers have improved immensely

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This the same Kent with no goals or assists for the past twelve years?

Playing in Scotland isn't really the best way to demonstrate someone is good.

ccfc92

Fuck Rangers, will celebrate even more when Celtic eventually take over them again and win the SPL.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105_194537_com.skybet.app.skybet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105_194537_com.skybet.app.skybet.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 25

Evo1883

Always liked rangers me, ex forces so can't stick the IRA mob and would always rather see them succeed... Still way too long to go this season

Evo1883

Rangers should win the league this season, celtic dropped a level and rangers looking strong

Users who are viewing this thread