Old Coventry Shirts (1 Viewer)

Gaz71

Any old football shirts out there for sale?
19709b67ee84f1d369fe887b10663cb6.jpg

Hobo

All my Cov shirts are match worn...sniggering.

rob9872

I have a replica 1987 cup final shirt framed and signed by all the players. No idea of it's value, any ideas anyone? Worth significantly more to me than the value I'd get but wondered (even though we're Cov!) whether I should list separately for insurance purposes.

I also have my cup final ticket and programme framed, with a signed Keith Houchen photo - framing was probably more expensive. I only paid £6 for the ticket, £15 for the signed KH header shot (personalised to me so worthless) and I think the programme was £1.50. Best part of £100 to have it mounted and framed but does all look mint! :)

Malaka

I wanted one of the FA Cup shirts signed and framed LTD edition for ages. I managed to get one a couple of weeks ago £375. I am delighted with it

kapowaz

I wanted one of the FA Cup shirts signed and framed LTD edition for ages. I managed to get one a couple of weeks ago £375. I am delighted with it

The Puma ones from a few years ago? I still have one, unworn...

ajsccfc

Seen a few people on twitter who have bought from this chap and are happy with what they received.
gogo-8787 | eBay
Obviously not originals but pretty close and relatively cheap.

Been after the hummel 1988 kit for years, got one from him today. Looks picture perfect, plus the badge is printed rather than stitched so it's good for playing football without losing a nip

kapowaz

I’ve just looked up the meaning of your ‘handle’ - I’ve never been to Greece, so my education is obviously incomplete!!

When I was much (much) younger I worked at the Snappy Tomato Pizza on Hipswell Highway, and one of our delivery drivers was Greek. His name was saved in the company phone system as Nik Malaka so it’d come up every time he called up the kitchen. He called everybody Malaka, more like a term of endearment than anything!

wingy

When I was much (much) younger I worked at the Snappy Tomato Pizza on Hipswell Highway, and one of our delivery drivers was Greek. His name was saved in the company phone system as Nik Malaka so it’d come up every time he called up the kitchen. He called everybody Malaka, more like a term of endearment than anything!
Haha

smouch1975

I also have my cup final ticket and programme framed, with a signed Keith Houchen photo - framing was probably more expensive. I only paid £6 for the ticket, £15 for the signed KH header shot (personalised to me so worthless) and I think the programme was £1.50. Best part of £100 to have it mounted and framed but does all look mint! :)

Would you throw up a photo of this? I have the exact same elements with the same idea in mind

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

rob9872

Would you throw up a photo of this? I have the exact same elements with the same idea in mind

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
I've never worked out how to do that yet sorry, but if you pm your email address or phone number I'll take a picture on my phone and send to you.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I have a white "Isuzu" away top from around 1997/98. Haven't worn it for years. Far too small for me now! It just sits in my wardrobe. Offers?

aloisiwouldhavescored

Got a whole box full of CCFC shirts sitting in the loft. Every home shirt since 1987 plus a few away shirts. Thinking of getting rid of the whole lot as we need the space up there. Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread