Okay, someone's got to start it... (3 Viewers)

Ring Of Steel

3 people in the gym, 2 in the pub, it’s like being in some kind of remake of 28 days later

christonabike

Perry Mason films from the 1990s will do me this afternoon. 5 mins in I will be asleep until 5.45 when I get a lift to the boozer lol!

lifeskyblue

Been to the allotment...We are planting a small orchard. Persuaded the committee to get a Wykin Pippin as one of the trees. Helped plant some trees. Gave them (the trees) a good dose of cider (wassailed them) and drank the rest. Not a bad day but still wish it was approaching H/T at St. Andrews and we were 2up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Been to the allotment...We are planting a small orchard. Persuaded the committee to get a Wykin Pippin as one of the trees. Helped plant some trees. Gave them (the trees) a good dose of cider (wassailed them) and drank the rest. Not a bad day but still wish it was approaching H/T at St. Andrews and we were 2up.

Isn't that soaking them in the blood of their children?

lifeskyblue

Isn't that soaking them in the blood of their children?

Yes that’s the spirit.

To stimulate the roots for this years growth with the last of the production from previous year. Traditionally done on twelfth night for established apple trees.

Otis

Yes that’s the spirit.

To stimulate the roots for this years growth with the last of the production from previous year. Traditionally done on twelfth night for established apple trees.

I thought that cider wasn't a spirit.

TTG

Unfortunately i got dragged round Birmingham shopping

Fortunately i am back home just in time for ifollow.......wait a minute
Unfortunately you may as well make a PowerPoint presentation of the major moments in a game than watch ifollow

wingy

See there are pa few pet lovers in this thread

You may be already aware but should you contract this dastardly virus there are some rules .
Similar to the one's around other humans I think .

TTG

See there are pa few pet lovers in this thread

You may be already aware but should you contract this dastardly virus there are some rules .
Similar to the one's around other humans I think .
fortunately, They can't get it!?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Sadly this doesn’t lend itself to a pithy pop culture joke so barely anyone will see it.
True. I even tried to find the actual WHO advice on this and still can’t actually find clear, concise information. It seems a dog tested positive with no symptoms but not clear if they can pass it in or become symptomatic so advice to ‘avoid’ pets if you have symptoms. Wonder how many OAPs live on their own with their dog / cat...

wingy

True. I even tried to find the actual WHO advice on this and still can’t actually find clear, concise information. It seems a dog tested positive with no symptoms but not clear if they can pass it in or become symptomatic so advice to ‘avoid’ pets if you have symptoms. Wonder how many OAPs live on their own with their dog / cat...
The 25 he old Welsh guy living in Wuhan who got it , 22 days or there abouts reckons his kitten died when he was around day 13 .
Connected ?

wingy

I was just going to post that BT sport must at some point get to full on transmission of old MOD ,BIG MATCH etc
Must be literally years worth of content.
An interesting history lesson to the newer supporter .

BornSlippySkyBlue

The 25 he old Welsh guy living in Wuhan who got it , 22 days or there abouts reckons his kitten died when he was around day 13 .
Connected ?
Yeah I seem to remember reading about that. Hope not, I’ve got two ‘geriatric’ (vet’s words) cats in my house. Both 16 so high risk group! They’ve never smoked though...

Covkid1968#

Just been to Morrison’s.... utter carnage. Like Xmas but without the accompanying Slade tracks.

I don’t condone this but it was all a bit stressful so got back to the car and took a San Miguel tinny out of one of the bags and sat in the car and drank it.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just been to Morrison’s.... utter carnage. Like Xmas but without the accompanying Slade tracks.

I don’t condone this but it was all a bit stressful so got back to the car and took a San Miguel tinny out of one of the bags and sat in the car and drank it.
Just got back from Asda here in WSM,Carnage also,Feel sorry for the staff replenishing the stock,They can’t get it on the shelves quick enough.
No beans,Bread,Low on milk,People barging into each other a bit like supermarket sweep meets war of the worlds.
Can see it getting messy like Black Friday!!

shmmeee

Just got back from Asda here in WSM,Carnage also,Feel sorry for the staff replenishing the stock,They can’t get it on the shelves quick enough.
No beans,Bread,Low on milk,People barging into each other a bit like supermarket sweep meets war of the worlds.
Can see it getting messy like Black Friday!!

Mental. Meanwhile all the smaller shops are full to the brim of produce including toilet rolls. I bet the Chinese supermarkets are dead as well.

Users who are viewing this thread