Okay Sisu, here's a site. (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

2a67088062dc6430d0a0392fc43b1126.png

EMP2 Nuneaton & Bedworth Draft Borough Plan

Bigger than the Ricoh site and proposed as employment.

Put up or fukc off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Otis

I wouldn't want to go to Nuneaton.

The first consideration for moving there though for me would have to be an acceptance by the people of Nuneaton and fans of Nuneaton Town.

First consideration.

I'm sure Nuneaton dreaming of being a league club themselves one day.

italiahorse

I wouldn't want to go to Nuneaton.

The first consideration for moving there though for me would have to be an acceptance by the people of Nuneaton and fans of Nuneaton Town.

First consideration.

I'm sure Nuneaton dreaming of being a league club themselves one day.

It's Bedworth

Captain Dart

That's not Coventry. :facepalm:

skybluebeduff

You could buy that land, pay for all the construction and labor to build a stadium, and SISU still wouldn't be interested, it was all a smoke screen.

ceetee

Why keep going on about it
It was never intended to happen
Just a negotiating position
Past its sell by date

Oh, and if were to happen, SISU weren't going to buildi; a developer would build it in association with a retail park - like we need another one

chiefdave

Not sure how a football stadium would meet the usage criteria

• B1 Business - Offices (other than those that fall within A2), research and development of products and processes, light industry appropriate in a residential area.
  • B2 General industrial - Use for industrial process other than one falling within class B1 (excluding incineration purposes, chemical treatment or landfill or hazardous waste).
  • B8 Storage or distribution - This class includes open air storage.

dongonzalos

Easy...

B1 - business
currently our football club is run on what's best for a hedge fund's business. So effectively we are part of the hedge fund business. That business invests in research and development.

B8- open air distribution
Currently all our distribution goes high through the open air.

NortonSkyBlue

I wouldn't want to go to nuneaton or bedworth but it seems that you looked more than sisu
The Ricoh is nearly in Bedworth, Nuneaton is 5/10 minutes from the Ricoh in a car, I want the ground in Coventry but I want the club to survive more than a minor inconvenience of travel to a place on the doorstep which is in Sky Blue territory.

westofrayne

TBH the way things are going by the time the agreement to play at the Ricoh is up we could be look at a ground to hold 1-2K in National League, we might end up in Nuneaton, but playing at their ground.

Astute

I wouldn't want to go to nuneaton or bedworth but it seems that you looked more than sisu
SISU do look a lot for where our new stadium is going to be. But they look for somewhere that they wouldn't be allowed to build and say that they have found somewhere.

italiahorse

Gentleman, SISU have not now or ever had any intention of building a stadium.

But don't let that fact stop 15 pages of arguments on here about it.
Its not arguing unless someone comes on here and defends Sisu not finding suitable land.
A stadium complex here with additional shops and exhibition hall would suit the bill here.

In my opinion some might agree some won't but sisu don't give a flying fuck about building a new stadium or investing in the team all they want is money in the bank profits for share holder's building a new stadium will take profits away from them and take to long to get any profit back as Fisher already stated if profits drop players get sold to line share holder's pockets and he will keep doing this until we are dead nothing but a shadow of ourselves i also think the FA need to some of the blame for what has happened to our club they let sisuco continue the ownership of our club after going into administration

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

christonabike

With about 800 season tickets being sold maybe temporary stands would be more suitable. A Godiva festival sort of arrangement on various common land around the City. We could all pitch up in white transit vans build the stands, watch the game and when the council come and try to evict us we could just pack up over 5 days and drive off leaving piles of rubbish and shit everywhere. Then do the same for the next game.:emoji_runner:

Users who are viewing this thread