Ok - Next Protest ??? (1 Viewer)

jim20

I think everyone being on the hill for every game would be good, you are supporting the team without paying to go in to the ground and not giving sisu any money. Also this might force an issue between sisu and Northampton as sisu might want them to put some sort of screening up

Tonylinc

I think everyone being on the hill for every game would be good, you are supporting the team without paying to go in to the ground and not giving sisu any money. Also this might force an issue between sisu and Northampton as sisu might want them to put some sort of screening up
Very good point.

theferret

The more people talk about standing on the hill, the more chance that it will be closed for health and safety reasons. I wouldn't mention it anymore otherwise you'll end up staring at the back of the stand and will see nothing - but more importantly will not be seen.

SkyblueBazza

All just congregate in the Ricoh car park with radios/mobiles & cheer the team on at HOME!
I truly believe that people travelling to Sickfields will encourage TF to continue...it's a very small step into the ground once he has us there!

jim20

All just congregate in the Ricoh car park with radios/mobiles & cheer the team on at HOME!
I truly believe that people travelling to Sickfields will encourage TF to continue...it's a very small step into the ground once he has us there!

I agree, my problem is though the ACL and CCC have become nearly as bad as sisu, we shouldn't be putting money into either of either of their pockets, however if we are outside the Ricoh every week like you say it will cost sisu as we are not at sixfields and the ACL as they surely would have to pay for policing outside the ground with no revenue, therefore maybe forcing them both back into talks

Covstu

you have the protest at sixfields, you get no more that 500 there, at the ricoh you could get thousands.

simple_simon

Easy option
Lets all go o Sixfields and watch game from top of that hill. No major protests or big banners, just a few beers and enjoy the game. From what I could see from photos you get a decent view.
Police would have to watch us so more cost to Fisher. Press would see more than a handful of supporters.
When they open gates 20 mins fro end we all just wander in.

Need about 200 to make a statement.
We could even clap the players off the coach.

Users who are viewing this thread