ok guys. action plan for tommorrow.. (1 Viewer)

gary_ccfcforever

Just been to the telegraph offices and met a reporter who took mine and brinners pictures with the sisu out banner.

He has said that the talks went well and further meetings are planned... more sisu bullshit on the official website

so tommorrow meet at the statue at 2pm at the latest if we get a good number of people the guy from the telegraph has agreed he will come round and take a load of pictures for the paper. also after the game same place, we need big numbers as many as possible so please get the word around everyone you can

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I might make an appearance anyone got any SISU OUT banners?

Last edited:

keBaB

The problem being that the attendance is going to be so low you may have to get Watford fans to help bulk up the numbers...

brinner

the crowd being so low will tell sisu all they need to know!!!

protest at 2pm then after the game by the statue! get behind the team during the 90 minutes, the kids need us tho im sure 1 or 2 sisu out chants during the game wont go amiss.

sounds like we might need to mobilise the troops for a proper visit to sisu hq.

skybluesben

Ill be there with my flag:

SAM_0581.jpg

(Letters will be put on via transfer, paper is just a template)

les_miserables

The dope heads in orange will confiscate any banners, officialy banners or flags are not allowed.

The place to demonstrate is the legends bar and that part of the ground and in the prawn sandwich stand

gary_ccfcforever

its getting in though isnt it. who is telling the truth., to be honest im not particularly all for hoffman and elliot although i'm more enclined to believe them than sisu, i just want sisu out , i dont care if its not hoffman who takes over we just need our club back in good hands

sky blue john

but who is telling the truth?

Obviously its Sisu Macca !!!!!!!!
"" We have meeting with the council to buy the stadium ""
"" Thorn has same budget as last year ""
"" King will sign ""
Do you want anymore Macca you have seriously gone down in my estimations with this comment.

ccfcdan

Ill be there with 2 more at statue 2mra. Making banner on sheet in the morning (missus won't let me 2nite) Anyone know if you can walk round the ground from block 20 and get to the corporate/directors? Wna get the banner up close to there if possible.

skybluesben

So 2pm meet then? My banner is nearly done, making shirt now! will post pics when done!

torchomatic

My plan of action. Get there at 2.00 with me Dad and my five-year-old son. Have a cup of coffee. Watch the match, cheer the team on. Go home.

skybluesben

Finished after an hours work!:

Flag/Banner:

SAM_0622.jpg

Shirt:

SAM_0623.jpg

rob9872

I'm a boring non singer (apart from at away games) but if you get some demonstration going tomorrow I'm in!

I normally say it distracts from the team, but I think a few choruses will help the atmosphere. May I suggest "F***off SISU, SISU F*** OFF" (to the ei oh Drinkell tune) or possibly a rendition of "We want sisu out, said we want sisu out" or maybe even the old favourite (To Tom Hawk) "Love City, hate SISU, love City, Hate SISU". Perhaps even my favourite of them all "Can you see the current board, no, no, can you see the current board, no, no, can you see the current board, course you can't cause theyre abroad, shhhhhhhh"

skybluesben

awesome, ive just set the flag as my desktop. Would to see them orange clad numptys take this down. PUSB

cheers mate, ill get a better pic of it tomorrow for you! lol i would love to see them do, just threaten to call the police if they wanna take it! Im not looking for trouble. i just want to help my club! :jerkit::blue:

Glenn Storer

cheers mate, ill get a better pic of it tomorrow for you! lol i would love to see them do, just threaten to call the police if they wanna take it! Im not looking for trouble. i just want to help my club! :jerkit::blue:
I really hope the A-Team don't try to put any protest down, I can see them having a go though...Hope to be there with ya lads.

skybluesben

I really hope the A-Team don't try to put any protest down, I can see them having a go though...Hope to be there with ya lads.

In 2011, a crack bunch of SISU out protesters where attacked by a bunch of goons in orange for protesting against Ken, these protesters promptly escaped into the Ricoh Arena. Today still wanted by the SISU overlords, they work to get city fortunes, if you have a problem with SISU, if no one else can help you and if you can bribe them, maybe you could hire the SISUOUT-TEAM.... :whistle::claping hands:

:blue::jerkit:

AFCCOVENTRY

Some of the protests need to be directed towards the directors box and also where the tango man and co are sitting. Plus the offices.

Let's remember. Not one person on this board is a Coventry supporter or fan. It's all bull shit and they feel nothing for the club.

Macca

Obviously its Sisu Macca !!!!!!!!
"" We have meeting with the council to buy the stadium ""
"" Thorn has same budget as last year ""
"" King will sign ""
Do you want anymore Macca you have seriously gone down in my estimations with this comment.

My question is who is telling the truth about the takeover or non takeover. All football club owners tell lies about budgets and players leaving.

When we have achieved the very broad objective of SISU out I want to be assured that there is somebody else in and know their plans.

Just prefer hard facts. If Hoffman had a serious plan I am sure they would have been on their toes ages ago.

And to confirm I would also prefer SISU were not running the club.

Skybluescotland

You all have my backing and i will be with you in sky blue spirit!

Dont forget boys and girls that Sisu are NOT Cov fans so they want give a shite about kicking you out. The goons will have been told to take no crap. Say what you like about GR, BR, JE etc, but they would never want to have the Cov fans against them. Sisu on the other hand dont follow CCFC, dont live in Cov or Warwickshire and dont feel like this is their home.

PUSB.

Macca

I think everyone has a right to vent their feelings if they feel better for it. I don't expect it to achieve anything but perhaps it is better than doing nothing for those who feel strongly enough

Users who are viewing this thread