O'Hare injury (1 Viewer)

ExmouthNeil

Any news?

He didn't look happy walking off the pitch yesterday which is very unlike him after a win.
Fingers crossed it's just a kick he got and nothing serious 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Hobo

He took a couple of heavy challenges during second half. I am sure he will be fine.

Warwickhunt

He took a couple of heavy challenges during second half. I am sure he will be fine.
He kicked the bottom of a Millwall players boot after another illegal challenge that the Ref did nowt about. So probably a bruised instep which hopefully settle down after a couple of days icing treatment

olderskyblue

As the players walked round the pitch after the win, he was limping

SkyBlueSam01

I remember him limping a lot after games pre-ACL, think he just takes a lot of kicks due to his style of play

Be fine for Weds Id have thought

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yes, he was waking just fine, but walking with a limp.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Martin180

Don’t have a clue, putting 2 and 2 together, probably getting 5

It was surely his ankle
Before his ACL he was one of our most resilient players , very rarely rested , played most minutes and ran himself into the ground .

Not much has changed for me since his return

Matt smith

Before his ACL he was one of our most resilient players , very rarely rested , played most minutes and ran himself into the ground .

Not much has changed for me since his return
Yeah I agree with that, all the more reason to be slightly concerned

would rather us leave him at home for the sake of a game or two though

napolimp

Yeah I agree with that, all the more reason to be slightly concerned

would rather us leave him at home for the sake of a game or two though

Don't think he would have been skipping to the changing rooms, after the match, on city unseen if it was ligaments.

Gint11

He is taking a massive risk not signing our contract. Not because I’m blind to life outside of City or loyalty because that doesn’t exist in football anymore but if he gets a bad injury between now and June, he won’t have a contract on offer!? Or would he?

Id have thought he’d sign with us with a release clause so he’s covered either way.

shmmeee

He is taking a massive risk not signing our contract. Not because I’m blind to life outside of City or loyalty because that doesn’t exist in football anymore but if he gets a bad injury between now and June, he won’t have a contract on offer!? Or would he?

Id have thought he’d sign with us with a release clause so he’s covered either way.

If he gets injured we 100% offer him a deal. He’s in no danger.

Gint11

If he gets injured we 100% offer him a deal. He’s in no danger.
Yeah I did think that as I was typing but if it was ACL again and bad, would we? Or at most a 1 year deal? Wouldn’t the anywhere near what he would get now. It’s a risk.

shmmeee

Yeah I did think that as I was typing but if it was ACL again and bad, would we? Or at most a 1 year deal? Wouldn’t the anywhere near what he would get now. It’s a risk.

Oh no it would be on way less, but i think seeing what we did with Jones and considering O’Hares relationships at the club I can’t see him being on the dole come the summer whatever happens.

I know we want him to sign, but I think dispassionately it makes no sense for him to sign anything before the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread