Oh my god (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

We won a game... :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Disorganised1

That's the first 3 of many this festive season
:laugh:

ccfcway

Wahey, only 4 wins off being in contention to be able to compete to stay up in the championship, thank you Sisu, you really are great owners !!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
5 points now to safety another win and a draw there could be light at the end of the tunnel, the great escape is on ha ;)

skybluedan

cant believe we win one game and fans are saying the fight back is on get a fuckin grip

Sisu-infidels

It's a win and the results went our way! Lose against Brighton and results go against s and the good works un done! I agree that the subs were great today! Hussey was shocking first half not close enough to his man and the pressing off the ball generally was poor! A clean sheet n 3 points Though :)

It's a couple o f steps up a tough mountain we have to climb but it's a start.... And it will boost confidence in the players surely?

Covstar

cant believe we win one game and fans are saying the fight back is on get a fuckin grip

Its our first win in 12 effin games... It is only natural for supporters to be happy and feel a bit optimistic that we can push on from this and do well in the 2nd half of the season. Its all to play for and a win after so long only does good for the morale and confidence in the team that they can carry forward into the new year.

Even though I agree we shoudn't get ahead of ourselves, the only way is up from now on and we should take each game as it comes. At the end of the day, without the fans support, the team is nothing. Blackburn is a prime example

skybluedan

It's a win and the results went our way! Lose against Brighton and results go against s and the good works un done! I agree that the subs were great today! Hussey was shocking first half not close enough to his man and the pressing off the ball generally was poor! A clean sheet n 3 points Though :)

It's a couple o f steps up a tough mountain we have to climb but it's a start.... And it will boost confidence in the players surely?

what good work? one win agaisnt wank who will be down with us to me is not good work,hope it gives the boys a lift though

skybluedan

Its our first win in 12 effin games... It is only natural for supporters to be happy and feel a bit optimistic that we can push on from this and do well in the 2nd half of the season. Its all to play for and a win after so long only does good for the morale and confidence in the team that they can carry forward into the new year.

Even though I agree we shoudn't get ahead of ourselves, the only way is up from now on and we should take each game as it comes. At the end of the day, without the fans support, the team is nothing. Blackburn is a prime example

i agree one win in twelve is nice infact the mrs might get some tonight,but until i see a run or at least of couple of good results one win dont mean shit

ccfcway

I agree but must add we are now only a win and 2 draws or 2 wins away from competing not 4 wins.

dont agree

a win and 2 draws get 5 points, and thats if you "assume" that the other teams dont get any points (unlikley). That means we are on 21 points, level with 3rd bottom and STILL 5 more points away from 5th bottom, (again assuming Milwall dont pick up another point !)

We cant be thinking that we are the club out of the bottom 4 to escape ? Doncaster will get a pile of players in Jan, Forest will sign some loanee's etc. We need to bring the rest of the pack towards us, so as a result, we need to be somewhere near Millwall, who are currently 10 points ahead of us.

We ARE at least 4 wins away from competing !

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, fuck it, eh? I didn't even celebrate I'm such a miserable grinch. Why even bother going any more, what's the point?!

wingy

Fuck me woke up to a win !!!!!!!
fuck me fuck me fuck me !!!!!
The world must have flipped on its axis and you slept through it Melbourne,hope it don't keep you awake tonight ,finally i might get a decent nigths sleep now i dont have to worry where that next wins coming from;)

Users who are viewing this thread